Chapter 2 Dinner

You were put up into the bed by Winifred, he layed you down, and layed down next to you. "Are you cold?" You nodded. He grabbed you and pulled you into him, he wasn't too warm, but he has like room temperature, he then pulled a fluffy blanket over the both of you.

You awoke early the next morning, you quick used the bathroom, thank God the toilet still worked. You did somewhat of a morning routine, well until Winifred walked I'm. He came behind you, then started pissing into toilet. You took a quick peek then blushed. You then straightened your back then went to the bedroom. Your phone was still charged, then you noticed it was ringing. You picked it up.

You heard your mother scream at you. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? YOU DIDN'T COME HOME LAST NIGHT, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!" Winifred came into the room, you could tell he could hear what your mother was saying. He came up and bit into your hand, making you ghasp. He then grabbed the phone. "Hello, you must be Cassidy's mother, yeah I have him." He let her know you stayed at his place last night. "Here I'll text you my address."

He then gave you back your phone. You put it on the nightstand. "How are they going to react to you, and how did you speak English so well?" He gave you a lick on the cheek. "I just needed some of your blood, then I can speak your language, it lasts a few days." You heard someone pull into the driveway. Now did you notice, you were in a woodland house, so that's why his power worked. "Winifred, how do you pay for the electric here?" He smiled. "I work for a company online, one that dosent really require me being a human."

You both went downstairs. You could hear your mother frantically knock on the door. You pushed Winifred back. "Look I get them in, and we will ease them into our, situation." You opened the door to see your mother tackle you. "Where were you?! Wha-" She froze as she looked you up and down. "What happened to you, you look so different, and your voice sounds so, smoother." She tugged at your hair and you audibly said ow.

You led them into the living room. Then sat them down. "OK, So mom, dad I have a few things to tell you." They both sat across from you. Your mother crossed her legs. Your father crossed his arms. You let a bead of sweat drop down your forehead. "Winifred, I think it's time you showed yourself. The doors are locked right?" He came in behind your parents, and walked to sir right next to you, he then reached an arm around your back and pulled you next to him. Your mother screamed in fear while your father flipped the fuck put. He pulled out his hand gun. You quickly stepped in between your father, and your groom.

"Dad! Put the gun down, now." Your father yelled at you. "Goddammit move Cass, I need to kill that thing!" Your eyes narrowed. You walked up to him and moved the barrel to your forehead. "Then kill me first." Your father's hand was shaking. You then took the gun from his hands. You then removed the clip, and popped the bullet out of the chamber. You then sat the gun down on the table next to you. Winifred stood up and straightened his back, then he lent his hand forward to your father, hoping he would shake it. He glared at Winifred's hand and took it hesitantly.

You could tell your groom was happy. He then sat down next to you and pulled you in close again. "What are you?" Your mother asked. He looked at you then her. "Well I'm a windego, but most important, I'm Cassidys bull, his groom if you would." Your father stood up. "Cassidy Jackson, I finally accepted your gay, but I will not allow my son, to be with some monster!" Your blood boiled a little bit. You put the one bullet back into the gun and cocked it. You then pointed it at him. "Get out of my home." He backed up. "Dad, this is the only thing going good for me, and even so, my life is ruined because of that bitch at school, I get I'm young, but let me make my own decisions. Please, trust me."

Tears started running down your face. Your hand was shaking, and you started to shake. Winifred came upon behind you and embraced you. He then took the gun out of your hand and picked you up. Your father reached for the gun but your mother grabbed it. She put the gun in her purse. Then she looked at Winifred. "Thanksgiving is tomorrow, how about you join us in the family." His face looked at her, you could tell he was happy as his tail swayed from side to side. "It would be an honor." Your parents left with you. When you got back home. You gathered some of your clothes, but you noticed they were now to small for you. Luckily mom took you out to quick get some new clothes, she said it was a parting gift. You put one of the new outfits on for your groom to see you in.