DON'T CUM!!!!

*As y/n was talking on the phone 📱 I... put my hand under her dress and made it up she moved a little due to the sudden touch and then i....*

Y/n(pov):- as I was speaking otp uncle JEON made my dress up oh dayum- what is he doing plz atleast not when dad is on the call ....

*I took her panties off and massaged her clit she bit her lips and tried her best to not moan*

*I inserted one of my fingers in her and started pumping it in and out ....her breathing was uneven just then Kang said...*

Mr.kang:btw y/n I hope u r not troubling uncle JEON...

Y/n:ofc...not *jk bites my earlobe*

Mr Kang:y/n can u pass the phone to uncle JEON?

Y/n:y-yes dad...(DON'T CUM!!! uncle JEON whisper screamed)

Jk:yea..Kang say...

*Before mr.kang could speak jk inserted another finger in her she was about to scream when he covered her mouth with his other hand she started wiggling to make him stop cuz he was going in a fast pace...she tried stopping me by catching my hand but it was of no use*

she tried stopping me by catching my hand but it was of no use*

Mr.kang: well JEON I hope u r taking good care of my princess

Jk:DW ...Kang I'm taking very good care of your princess (licks your earlobe)

Mr.kang:ok then bye I have to attend a meeting now c ya later bye~~

(The moment jk saw the call got cut he removed the hand over y/n's mouth)

Y/n:*heavy breathing* uhh fuck uncle JEON stop!!!ah aha ahhhhh

Jk:*smirk* I don't feel like doing so

Y/n: ahhhh fuck plz I'm -im close~~~~ I want to cum!!!!

Jk: beg for it princess~

Y/n:uncle JEON plz...let me cum uhhh

Jk:on one condition ...

Y/n:yea whatever it is I'll do it...

Jk:hmm then stop calling me uncle JEON call me by my name JUNGKOOK....

Y/n:i-i can't u r elder to me

Jk:u should have taught about this before grinding on me

Y/n:uhh ok fine as you say jungkook~*moans*

Jk:good girl CUM!!!!

Y/N:ahhh *I cummed on his fingers he took them out and put it in my mouth and made me suck them*

Jk:taste yourself princess

Y/n:mmmhmm

*Once I was done I made her sleep on the couch properly and kissed her lips neck collarbone everywhere I went down towards her pussy and tore the stockings*

Y/n: what the-

*Before she could say anything I gave a long slow lick on her clit

Y/n:ahh..hh.ahhh hell yeah~...

Jk:do u like it princess

Y/n:yes uncle JEON ~

Jk(pov): I kept licking it and swirled my tongue around her she was moaning my name uncontrollably fuck even her moans r sexy I inserted 2 fingers at once and added pain and pleasure together she was screaming but enjoying it so much......I noticed her walls clenching and she cummed... without my permission well to punish her I took my fingers out inserted my tongue in her and kept going...

Y/n: ahhh~~~jungkook stop!!! I've cummed already aghhhh~

Jk:u should have thought about this before cumming.... without my permission

Y/n: ahhh I'm sorry JUNGKOOKahhhhh~I'm - I'm close fuck stop!!..

Jk:DON'T U DARE CUM ....

Y/N:plzzz uncl- jungkook~~ah ahh

Jk:ok I'll let u go this time ~CUM!!!!

JK(POV):She instantly cummed and I licked her clean ...

Jk: u taste sooo good princess...

Y/n: thankyou...*giggles*

Jk:well...your dad will be coming soon....

Y/n:really??!!!

Jk: yea ...just for 2 days

Y/n:what do u mean by 2 days?

Jk:the deal in Japan is still pending...so I gave him a break to come back atleast for 2 days...

Y/n:hmm...*after getting dressed up I got up and went to my room*

Jk:*grabs your wrist* where r u going?

Y/n: I just wanna sleep

Jk:I'm coming....

Y/n:but-

Jk:*I picked her up in bridal style and went to my room*

Y/n: I thought I was going to sleep in my room....

Jk:not anymore....😉