~Chapter 9~ [Treatment]

THIS WILL BE A SLIGHT MUICHIRO AND Y/N FLUFF THIS CHAPTER!

Y/n's POV;

------------------------

"HOW COULD YOU BE THIS RECKLESS N/N I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!" Mui had shouted, it was cute on how he was so concerned for me, since people got hurt pretty badly, they let us have a break for one day then we had to return to school.

"Mui it's okay I just wanted to have fun" I assured him while he on the other hand, pouted making plans of how he was gonna kill Denki.. or in other words pikachu because Mui named him that because of his lightning bolt on his hair and because of his quirk, which Mui forgot.

I chuckled at his cute behavior, and continued to bandage myself up because apparently, I got pierced by the shock which stabbed me on my leg, it was minor though, but Shinobu and Muichiro insisted on treating me fully.

But Shinobu had a mission before she could even treat me which, saddened her but she left and taught Muichiro what to do on treating me, Muichiro was cussing under his breath at Denki, and I didn't stop him because why not?

[An hour later]

What is Mui doing? It's like been an hour, I finally heard a noise at my door and opened it, there I saw Mui with F/F and F/D and some tea, he also had Shimmered Radish and Miso with him, my eyes sparkled.

"THANK YOU MUI" I helped him set the food down "It was the least I can do since your injured" He slightly pouted because he couldn't kill Denki, I walked up to him and gave him a hug "It's okay" I said trying to assure him.

We sat down and ate our food in peace, until some loud ass rat so called Uzui barged in, he wasn't even flamboyant in that moment. "You literally broke our damn door, you're paying for it to be fixed." I pouted slightly but I still said it with a annoyed voice.

"YEAH, YEAH WHATEVER! THIS IS SO UNFLAMBOYANT YOU GUYS ARE JUST EATING IN PEACE!?" Usui shouted which, made me more annoyed "shut your damn mouth you loud ass, no wonder you're the sound pillar, because your loud as hell, we prefer to eat in silence." I replied.

An irk mark appeared on my face but I didn't care, Mui just nodded while eating "ANYWAY I HAVE A M-" the loud rat was cut off by Mui "Can you shut the hell up? Didn't you hear what N/N-Chan said? you're the sound pillar so you should've, we don't care if you have a mission or not." Mui was getting even more mad.

"It's with Tanjiro and Zenitsu and Inosuke, those idiots" Usui just continued but in a lower voice. "Like Mui said, we don't care now, could you please get the fvck out?" I just shrugged, I calmed down until what Usui said next made me almost kill him.

"I tried to get Aoi and that pigtailed kid to go for the mission, but they stopped me." he said it so casually. My blood boiled and two irk marks appeared on my head, I looked at him dead in the eye and said "You better run." 

He tried running away but I caught up and stepped on him and hit his head with my foot [like what Kanao did with Tanjiro lmao] and knocked him out and left him there [AS YOU SHOULD] no one ever does that to my friends.

I ran back to the house, and I found Mui cleaning up "What happened? Did he hurt you? If he did I'm gonna kill him" "No he didn't hurt me I actually hurt him and I left him there" I just smiled like how Shinobu smiles when she's mad.