A Different Ending

At Lennox's cafe. Everyone was there.

Kylie and Sean with their son and daughter. The eldest, Kyle Ezra Acosta who is now seven years old, and their new born baby, Siena Alexandrea Acosta.

Logan and Jaxon was there too, with their daughter who is now three years old, Luan Victoria Thompson, and Logan was pregnant with their little boy.

Lennox and Aubrey with their twins who are now five years old. Lucas Adrien Laurent and Lexi Alanis Laurent.

Then Zayne and Louise with their two sons. Liev Zaki Suarez, who is four years old and Levi Aziel Suarez who is just a year younger to Liev. And Louise was pregnant with their baby boy again.

"You got two boys now huh, still planning to get another one after you give birth to your third one?" Kylie asked Louise who just chuckled.

"Maybe? We also want a daughter, so maybe yeah" Louise replied, Zayne was giggling as he hold Louise's hand under the table. He's been really sweet to her since they got married and he took care of their boys.

"Now, we all have our children. They'll look good when they grow up playing with each other" Sean spoke and everyone agrees.

They were friends since highschool, and now they're still were but have their own children that will soon be friends like their parents.

...

In this universe, Louise and Zayne build their own family. Three boys and one girl.

In this universe, they were happy.

In this universe, they got the ending they didn't on the book. Their own happy ending.

This is the happy ending for Zayne and Louise. A different ending for them.