Blind Love

"Blind Love".  (5 Chapters)  (Originally mine) This will turn out ugly. ;)

Hello ;).  So yup! I decided to try making a new fanfic. Hehe. This one is only a trial for me. So maybe this is just short (maybe?) I'm decided to make one because uhm, I already thought about making one. lol hahaha! So you decide, read this or not. Just tell me if it's ugly so i'll delete it, okay? :)

I'll understand you're opinion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So to clear things up, I titled is fanfic "Blind Love" because their is this girl who's blind. She wasn't born to be blind. It has an ill that almost ruin her life. She was blind when she was 12, now she's 16. She has a bestfriend, the only and first best friend she got. They both fell in love deeply for each other which leads them to a loyal and happy relationship. They enjoy being together and having lots of fun. Even if this girl is blind, the boy still loves him deeply. Please Read This Fanfic For Me! :) Watch out. AGAIN, REMEMBER, THIS IS ONLY A TRIAL.

Characters

ANN LI - A faithful girl, yet even if she's blind, she doesn't care. She can know people by their hands,face, or even their voice. She accept the fact that she's blind when she was only 12. Her parents we're worrying about her but she is still strong no matter what challenges she'll take, but one challenge will come to her life that will make her feel that she's useless. She's Rich, talented, Beautiful, and has a very good personality. She loves her bestfriend which lead them to a relationship. She's a bubbly young lady, and very pretty one, she even looks like a model but not minding that she's blind. 

JAMES REID - A boy who loves her girlfriend/bestfriend so much. He cares and loves her madly. They started as bestfriends when they we're still on kindergarden. He doesn't mind if Ann is blind, he always find her pretty. He is rich, handsome, and cold to other people yet very caring and loving to her girlfriend named ANN LI.

ERICKA VILLONGCO - Ericka, A sarcastic and a drama queen. She always want to get all the boys attention on their school. Always wore thick make-up. She likes James so much that she always insult Ann, yeah, she always tease her that she's just blind and useless. She always push her to the wall and laughs. She's rich, loves make ups and blah blah.

FAST FORWARD (I ADMIT, I'M BORED BLAH BLAH LOLXD)

"Will You Still Love Me In The Morning?" <3

---------------------

Chapter 1

It was early in the morning when Ann woke up, She rubbed her newly wake up eyes and prayed and thanking God for a new day. (See! Religious si ANN! XD) She stretched her arms and started to brush her long and beautiful hair. After that, she went downstairs to eat her breakfast, as luckily, she saw her mother preparing her favorite food, Beef Suriyaki and egg tarts. She smiled and hugged her mother.

"Good morning, sweetie" Her Mom Greeted.

"Good Morning Mom, yay! you prepared my favorite food!" Ann said happily and kissed her mom in the cheeks.

"I bet you're already hungry" Her Mom said which made Ann smiled and nod as well.

 Mommy Vicky prepared the breakfast and put some grape juice on Ann's glass. Ann's mum saw Ann smiling and enjoying eating her favorite breakfast, which made her mum look sad. 

"Mom? Are you okay? Is their something wrong?" Ann asked

"Oh, nothing sweetie." Ann's mum said and smiled 

"Are you sure mum?" Ann asked

"Yes, just continue on eating. Are you sure that you can do it?" Ann's mum asked

Ann nodded

*Even if you're blind, i'll love you my only daughter, me, your dad, and James are here.* Ann's mum murmured to herself.

- - - - - - - - - - 

Ann went back to her room and heard that her phone is ringing, so she quickly looked for it, and finally, she found it. (she memorized eh!) 

"Hello?" Ann said

"Hey good morning Angel." James greeted which made Ann blushed.

"Na-uh. I'm not an Angel, I'm blind you know!" Ann teased.

"Blind or not, you're an angel" James said with a low voice

Ann sighed hardly

"Are you going here later?" Ann asked

"Hmm. Maybe, I'll try." James answered with a low voice once again.

"I think you're busy it's okay, take you're time, I understand." Ann said as she sighed once again.

"Uhm. I'll be going out with Ericka later, i'm sorry." James apologized 

"Oh. Okay. Take care and have fun." Ann said sadly

"Thank you. I love you and take good care of yourself okay?" James said happily

"yeah. ilyt" Ann quietly said as she pressed the stop (or something) button.

She can't accept the fact that James will hang out with Ericka, yeah, her enemy. She silently cried in her bed and fall fast asleep once again.

---

BORING! I KNOW! VERY UGLY! >.<

MY MOOD WAS GONE >.<

BUT PROMISE IN THE 2ND SHOT, I'LL BE MORE BETTER! >.< I'M SO SORRY!!!