Blind Love - Chapter 4

I hate this SOMEONE who ruined my mood today. Thanks to her, very. :|

Proceed To The Next Chapter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

"James! It Hurts!" Ericka awfully said.

"I don't care! You make up girl." James said as she slowly pushed Ericka inside his car, The people from everywhere we're all looking at them. Ericka was crying and keeps on pleading James to stop it. But James just ignored her and keeps on driving the car. James temper was so high that he wants to punch a wall right now.

"James! Stop it!" Ericka plead once again but James' ignored her.

"Do you Love Ann that much?!? That you can't love a perfect girl like me?" Ericka asked which made James' startled.

"Ann is my life you know, she's the girl I love this much, and I won't let someone tease or insult her. Understand?!" James said and now his temper was a bit normal and Ericka can't stop crying at the back on James' car.

"I'm so sorry" Ericka said between sobs.

"I just love you and I want you to be mine!" Ericka said which made James stop the car and shook his head.

"Ericka, I'm sorry, But I can't be yours. I love my Ann. She's my life." James explained but Ericka keeps on crying but then, James was guilty and decided to hug Ericka. Then Ericka smiled while they we're both hugging each other.

"So, drama is so easy to get you huh." Ericka thought to herself and smiled.

"I'll get you soon, and I will let that blind girl suffer." Ericka once thought again and they both end their hug.

"I'm sorry" They both said to each other and started smiling.

Luckily, someone was behind them watching.

"So, you two are comforting each other?" The mysterious person said as ?????? walks out of the scene.

------

While on the other hand.

Ann was busy thinking on what to do when James will come to her house later at night. Ann went downstairs to ask her mother but her mum wasn't there, so she decided to call her mum.

*Ringing* *Ringing*

"Sweetie?" Ann's Mum answered.

"Mum, where are you?" Ann asked

"I'm in the Supermarket sweetie, why?" Ann's Mum said

"Oh, Mum! Please go home already! I'm just alone here, and mum, please buy me some donuts and fries, hehe." Ann requested and her mum just sighed and agreed.

"Thanks mum!" Ann said with a smile and ended their call.

Ann went back on her room and someone messaged her a picture of someone, the contact was only a number so she doesn't know who sent it to her. So she decided to wait for her mum to ask what is in the picture.

------

END OF CHAPTER 4.

THIS IS SHORT YEAH. SO ERICKA IS ALREADY PLANNING BAD. WHICH I LOVE.

I Just Love Ericka <3 Ahihihi. :))

Chapter 5 is the LOVER'S WAR. :))

Chapter 5 title : Do you still love me?