Blind Love - Chapter 3

All JamIcka :)

JAMES POV

"That Bitch" James said on his car then he heard his phone ringing again and answered it without looking who called him.

"Fuck! What Do You Need?!?!?!" James shouted on the phone and not minding that it was Ann.

"WHOA!" Ann said

"ANN?!?" James asked while panicking. 

"Yeah it's me, are you like angry?!?" Ann sighed

"Sorry baby" James said as he sighed heavily.

"It's okay and you look kinda in a hurry, AGAIN." Ann said as she laughed while emphasizing the word "Again".

"Baby, i'll be going somewhere now okay?" James said

"Okay, take care i love you soo much!" Ann said as James said that back to her and ended their call.

"That was harsh of me" James said as he continue on driving.

After a few minutes of driving, James finally reach the hall where He and Ericka are gonna see each other. He parked his car on the parking lot and saw Ericka waving to him and James just ignored her.

(Ericka looks like this By the way:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxq9ct4iO21qaddqno7_400.jpg)

James went down on his car and Ericka went close to him.

"Hello there, handsome." Ericka greeted while hugging James.

"Shut up, what do you need now?" James said

"I just wanna hang out with you? Why? Is it a crime?" Ericka said seductively which made James wanna vomit a lot.

"Awww" Ericka said as she was about to kiss James but James refuse to.

"Aish Ericka, stop being so childish! Now what do you need?!?" James angrily said.

"Chill baby" Ericka said which made James wanna punch her like crazily.

James just followed Ericka Not minding where they are going. Ericka ran up to James and intertwined her arms on James like they're are couples.

James can't stop sighing and rolling his eyes on Ericka. He's already missing the girl she loved that he knows that is worrying right now.

They both entered a restaurant which is exclusive for Couples only. Ericka smiled and just hugged James until they reach the counter.

"Good Afternoon! What would you need, lovely couple?" The Cashier said. Ericka smiled and James just rolled his eyes again.

"Thank you. Uhm, we want a Chocolate Forest Cake please? And a strawberry smoothie, right baby?" Ericka said and asked James.

James just nod slowly which made the Cashier laughed.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING THERE DUMB?!?" Ericka said which made the cashier shocked.

"Ericka, don't be bad, you're already full of make up." James harshly said

"Whatever baby" Ericka said.

"Just serve it" Ericka added which made the cashier nodded quickly and rolled her eyes, too!

They both pick a seat and saw a heart-shape chair and table exclusive for couples also. They both sat there and Ericka keeps on leaning on James. James then look at her iPhone and saw 1 message from her ANNgel.

"Hi James! Where are you? I hope you're driving safely. Take care okay? I love you so much. xoxo From Ann" 

That message is short yet precious to James. He can't stop smiling then Ericka whispered "what's with the smiling? Haha you're smiling coz we're dating right? I'm so pretty for you." Ericka said which made James wanna vomit.

"Eat all of the make up." James murmured to himself, luckily, Ericka didn't heard nor saw it.

"So? Where's the blind girl? Ericka said which made James angry.

"Could you stop it?!? You have no right to tell that to her. Atleast she has a kind, beautiful and bubbly personality! Not like you! You're just too full for yourself!" James angrily said which made All the people on that Fancy restaurant look at them.

"baby, i'm sorry" Ericka said as he hugged James but James stood up and grabbed Ericka's hand outside the restaurant."

----------

END OF CHAPTER 3.

:) 2 CHAPTERS LEFT BEFORE THE ENDING. Expand of Not? :)

You decide.

Ugly or pretty tell me. I' shall accept it. (;

Again, this is only fanfictional and not real.

Ericka Peace! :) <3