Wednesday, May 6

Nicole's POV

Dear diary,

Tonight is the night, I just thought I would tell you before I did the deed.
I'll first change her password so she's locked out of her account, then I'll invite everyone to her 'party'.

Just changed her previous password to something I know she'll never guess, "pimples". I know she's to appalled by them to even guess this password, that's where I have the upper hand. I know exactly how her mind works. No need to brag, it wasn't that big of a deal though, the girl's got a brain the size of a walnut! She thinks Chloe and Penny are dumb, she clearly hasn't listened to herself.
"Brandon looks sooo cute today, right girls? No, don't answer that, I'm the only one allowed to admire him. Butt... you are allowed to state what you like about him. If you , however, fall in love with him, I will shank you in you're sleep!! No, puppies, Gucci, Versaché, Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen. Don't let these ugly good for nothing boring girls work you up. "

Directly quoted from Mackenzie's Holister herself. She's so materialistic and posh-ish (if that's a word). How wasshe even my friend! I guess it's because she had friends and I didn't, well that's all gonna end by tomorrow. And she'll be just as miserable and friendless as I am.