Tuesday, May 5

Nicole's POV

Dear diary

I have come up with a plan on how to get back at Mack. I had loads of time to think of it since no one has bothered to speak to me for the past two days. I'm beginning to think that the teachers are in on it, Mrs Hatcliffe wouldn't even acknowledge my presence today. I really needed to go, do I raised up my hand - she just ignored me. I waved my hand back and forth, even snapped once in a while. All she did was look at me, and continued on with her lesson.
So yes, I think Mack paid her off. She is sinking rich, she probably did it just to spite me!

Anyway back to my idea. I need to embarrass Mack like she embarrassed me. Thursday is her self pampering day. It was our self pampering day but... forget about that. On Thursday, she goes all out. Masks, pyjamas some special mouth guard she had made to make her teeth whiter, waxing strips everywhere, she even shaves her moustache! Useless and obvious info? Why would this be important? I'll tell you why, she doesn't tell anyone, on the contrary, she makes sure to stress how NATURALLY PERFECT she is! Yep, the dermatologist and dentist enhanced looks are all 'natural'. Bullshit!

That's where my plan comes in, invite all the vain and materialistic people in our school ,who belive all her crap about being natural, to her house on Thursday for a 'party'. But no one's talking to me? True, but I have a way around that.

When we were bestfriend Mack told me password to the school blog. She had just done her nails so she couldn't type, so I logged in for her. I didn't think knowing her password would possibly come in handy, but it did. I'll log into her account and add a post telling everyone to come to her house on Thursday. When everyone shows up, she won't be prepared and everyone will know that she's NOT naturally perfect.

I have a good feeling about this.