two

c h a p t e r ~ the feast

The Gryffindor table was buzzing with excitement due to the upcoming holidays, friends were sharing addresses and planning gatherings, worried as to how long it could be until they see each other again.

Professor Dumbledore finished his final speech of the term and everyone tucked into the fantastic feat in front of them.

"So black, what are you doing over the summer, a fancy family holiday perhaps?", Draco Malory ridiculed leaning over to the Gryffindor table, "Oh wait never mind... I forgot, you don't have a family"

He always tried to wind Cassie up because he knew she had such a dramatic reaction, and he was right of course just not in the way he hoped.

She scooped a large amount of mashed potato onto a spoon and catapulted it directly at Malfoys forehead splattering his robes.

He stood up abruptly turning to face her, about to yell some nonsense at her when suddenly another piece of food flung across the hall, soon followed by another, and another, and another. It wasn't along until the great hall was in utter chaos.

Professor Mcgonagall placed her hands on her face signing, upon seeing this Dumbledore smiled, that was until he got his with a tomato, this displaying it was Minervas time to laugh.

As a result of the food fight every house got taken house 7 points with Gryffindor losing a further 3, although no one seemed to mind.

________________________________

Word count : 247

very short sorry !

t h a n k  y o u <3