chapter 2 part 1- Lexi cross and Rachel Lucas

[Lexy's pov]

as after what happen I see someone I thought I never
See rachel Lucas me and her were friends
Until I did something to her I said hi to her after a long time of not seeing her. She said hi back and said how I was doing I told her I was fine she was so nice after I ruined her life. She told me were everything was. She told were the classes were and stuff I see Jake since what happen and someone else I asked who the guy next to Jake was so I can see if I'm not Hallucinating she told me that was devon Evans he's a real book worm and doesn't really talk to anyone he has Amnesia she says but if you get along with he'll open up. I was shock to find out He was still alive but still she told me more about the school and stuff. She told me to not go to liv I asked her why she kinda a bad influence I just said ok as we go back I pop one of pills I stole from my moms medication and went on with my day.

[Rachel's pov]

My sister trys to tell me lexy is a bad influence on me told her
That she isn't and is just liv the bad influence on you as I storm off and see devon he says hi to me I told him have you ever met someone annoying yes he says who I say you he says at that point he just started to to laugh he say is it because of sky yes she keeps telling me my new roommate is bad did you know her before yes was she nice she was ok but you wouldn't get it . but what about that Cute roommate you have what yeah what's his name I say in a cheesy voice in a cringe way oh his name Jake he seems ok he says is that because you like him he seems like your type I say. What no well then you two have fun as he sees Jake in his class I say bye. And go to my next class . I was in the library studying I hear the phone I answer since the librarian was busy and said to answer hello I say do you wanna play a game they say I said who is this. The one who's gonna gut open as I see the librarian neck cut open I see the killer I run to find an adult the killer gets closer stabbing me in the stomach I run to find father Bryce I told him what happen as see Jake seeking back in the room covered in blood that was weird. He told me to stay right there.

[Lexy's pov]
As hear sirens I see Rachel telling them what happen I asked her if as she was ok she said yeah and thanked me for worrying since her sister. didn't want to talk to her. As i try and find the pills i have i try and get some from liv she told she was out until i see Rachel as she was on verge of yelling she told me to follow her as i see a beautiful garden

She told she found this place on the 5 week here knowone knows its here she told me how her mom and were my dad one day told me to stay in the car while he gets drugs he took them and started to drive he got into a accident

She told she found this place on the 5 week here knowone knows its here she told me how her mom and were my dad one day told me to stay in the car while he gets drugs he took them and started to drive he got into a accident. and liv and my older sister ana think its A joke she says. As i hug her i burry the drugs in the garden and we went back inside and just talk. i go to see Jake he looked happy in a long time but i told him what happen to Rachel he told me the same thing happen to him someone killed gary and hit him in the head what if the attack on Rachel was connected to what happen to you so its a person in a ghostface mask .

To be continued .......

Author notes: this is what lexy and Rachel's outfit looked like

Left Rachel. Right lexy