A Christmas at Lexy's house

[Lexy's pov ] 

as  I sit next to riley and Caroline we just sit there in silence at the Christmas eve dinner as my mom is on her on phone . John left to go to my grandma's to get the stars  since we haven't decorated the tree in years as my mom ask for a selfie for her followers  as we all smile  for the photo I get a text from jake and devon as I stopped smiling to see what it was really lexy she says  as she takes my phone now we'll have to take it again as we smile again and then stopped  as she told us to go upstairs. as i just sit on my floor i hate my mom very much she literally got married to someone a year after my father and still using his last name and wanting to pretend that were a perfect to her followers i wanted to throw all my stuff until riley came in.

[Riley's pov ] 

After what happen  I checked on Caroline first and then Lexy I see run down makeup on her with red eye's as she was about to throw her things down  I hugged her and asked if she was ok I Fucking hate her she says how about you tell her I say I cant just do that Might hate her But she still my mother she says  its fine if you don't wanna tell her I say if you want you can come in my room and watch a movie I say what is it Halloween she say's no its home alone i say laughing .as someone knocks on The door as lexy's opens the door Michell hugs lexy crying I'm sorry I didn't know  you feel that way I was too busy trying to forget about what happen to your father I'm sorry as they both come close to me and hug me. as we all watch the movie by half of the movie my dad comes back with the star as we all put it up. by the end of the movie we all go to our room.

 [Lexy's pov ]  

I asked Riley if she wanted to stay in my room since Caroline was already asleep sure she says so did you ask for her number i say first of all its none of your business and she just my friend she says yeah just friends i say. This year was a pain in the ass  I say. yeah it was she says  let's  just forget about ghostface and chucky I say yeah your right she says as we both go to sleep. I hear a noise that wakes me and riley up you hide somewhere close she says as i get a knife  from John's collection in the closet  i go into Caroline's room hiding in the closet.     

[Riley's pov ]

I checked  my parents room too find the door open i see my dad. dad we have to go and call the c........ops omg i say turning him around i tried not to scream seeing his eyes are out of his body i go down stairs to see Michelle cut in half what did  you do i say as my eye's tremble when i say who they were I thought we killed you i say well no they said where's the doll said a bloned next to chucky and Ghostface why would you want to know and who are you I say that is soo rude she said  as i kick the chainsaw out of his hand Ghostface and the lady go really your gonna leave me here says chucky I'm gonna need a fucking therapist I say chainsawing him as blood comes on me as he screams. Still I need a fucking therapist i say as i run upstairs to find her I hear a scream I go into Caroline's room to see knowone  as someone pops out the  closet Lexy I say hugging her were's mom and John she says dead there both dead I say as she starts to cry I hug her there coming i say you hide in the closet and i will hide under covers ok i say

 [Lexy's pov ]  

as we both hid I see who it I try to stay quiet as she pull the covers off i stab her in her chest and riley stabbing her as tiffany runs away as Ghostface knock riley out as they surround me in my hallway  no more mask you fucking creep so who are you I  say why  are being so mean Lexy as they take off the mask Maddy i say as I fucking said don't mess with someone you don't know or most importantly a psycho I guess you forgot about the last surprise she say  as she grabs my neck you know ill miss you she say trying to kill me as I kick her off of me as I get my phone to call the cops under the bed she grabs my leg I think you forgetting something i say as i grabbed a knife from under my bed stabbing her in her heart. I see riley asking if I'm ok yeah i say remember they always come back she says as of maddy  dead body  we leave until Maddy comes up I stab her in her neck . now we  need to find Caroline I say to her   as we both go down stairs stay right there I say when I see Jennifer tilly. not so fast she says to us holding a gun here you go says caroline. what are you doing I say chucky told me everything and how you are not my sister she says. pls I am your sister crying  she just using I say Lies she says were is chucky she says I killed him says riley you both will regret this she say lets go mommy she says as they drive off the as the cops come and get cleaned up  I see jake and devon I hug them both as riley just sits there I kinda  get it her dad Just died and my so now im an orphan I say. Ill miss you says Riley What I say ....................

To be Continued..................