Chapter 2

RINNEY WAS CAUGHT IN THE RESTROOM
_______________

Vance's Pov:
I was walking to the restroom, while walking I kept on thinking about the new student. His name is Bruce Yamada right?

As I walked in the restroom, I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Robin and Finney:
(What Vance see's)

"Me and Robin would never do anything 'fun' said Finney Blake" I said as they looked at me

"Me and Robin would never do anything 'fun' said Finney Blake" I said as they looked at me. "You need something perra? (Perra=Bitch) Robin said still holding Finney close to him.

"Bitch I don't need anything from you, I just came for the restroom" I responded, "sure, are you going to think about Bruce now?" He said, I blushed at the statement. "Me?" We heard a voice come from behind me.

"Looks like he knows now Vancey boo" Finney said smiling. "What about me?" Bruce asked looking at me while smirking. (surprise) "Sabes, my friend here has a little crush on you" (Sabes= you know)

Bruce got closer to me, I swear he made me feel different. "Look at me" he said, I obeyed. "We'll continue somewhere else" Robin said taking Finney probably somewhere hidden. Bruce held me tight, soon I felt his hand touch my ass. "You have beautiful blue eyes" he said. "Isn't this too soon? I mean we barely met like yesterday" I said.

"Fuck" I then said, "I need to use the restroom" he let go and waited.

After I used it he pinned me to the wall. "You need smth else motherf__ker?" I said, "I do" he responded. "Well, I can't give you anything" I said. His face got closer, "ofc you can".

He kissed me, and I kissed him back. He bit my lip, I didn't know he'd be the type to do this. Tbh, he took my first kiss.

I snapped out of my thoughts just to see we were in one of the stalls.
_________________________
Bruce's Pov:

Looks like he isn't so tough right now, "mm~" he moaned. I got to his neck and gave him hickeys, each time I did he moaned quietly. I was the only one who was able to hear his soft moans.

I wanted to make him feel like he needed me, only me. I wanted him to feel like I am the one he needs most. I don't know what's gotten into me, after I met him.

He was on my lap, "We need...to..mm~...l-leave" he tried to talk but couldn't without moaning. Hearing his moans were better than hearing the teacher talk about science and stuff. The bell rang, I kissed him and his neck before letting him go. "We'll continue someday" I whispered in his ear. Vance left sticking out the middle finger at me.
_______________________________

Tbh this was cringe, I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter :)