Bob Velseb X (F) Reader (LMFAO)

Small note from the author's sister: ello, so the comments are way to fucking weird on both books they posted. Fnaf and this book.
I see you. And I'm stalking you.

Also please be nice to my sibling, to all the nice comments I love you ALL and I'm looking forward more! They make 尺卂ᐯ very happy<33

Also we saw your lovely library books and um, they're phenomenal, lovely, but in a very fucking weird way, love you all for the supporting<33.

💥⚠️ 𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗰 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗻𝗮𝗳 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆.‼️‼️

🍓🍓🍓🍓

⚠️‼️________ Words:7840______‼️⚠️

Warnings‼️:includes:
💥Degrading.
💥Spanking.
💥Scolding (?)
💥Praising.
💥Spit kink(?)
💥Public sex(kind of? In the office)
💥Blood(?)
💥Pet names?? IDK bruh.
💥Orgasm denial.
💥Cock warming.
💥slight hair pulling.
💥Biting kink.

. ⚠️WHY THE FUCK IS IT 7K+ WORDS HELP??????

.
‼️Few Story Details:
Bob is your boss at work.

You've been fríends for months.

You almost found out about his.. Secret.

At the end of the chapter there's gonna be FLUFF. KIND OF.

‼️Rushed!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes or misspellings!!!!!!!

..._______Enjoy!<3___________...

You took a bite of your burger. Wiggling your legs as you ate. Humming happily. You looked at Bob as he cooked. Such an amazing chef honestly..

You noticed him looking at you with a big smile. You couldn't help but smile back. You shallowed your food. "the food sure is delightful." you complimented.

"always makin' it good for ya sweetheart" he hummed, continuing whatever he was doing..

You've knew him for quite the while now.. And he's never been better than ever! You've been working in his restaurant just to spend more time with him. And he knew. And didn't have any issue about it at all. And no big deal since he's your boss. So probably free raise?

He always has been.. Quite the handsome type of guy. And he was very good at cooking. Always hand made, he sure is good with his hands..

You took another bite. Opening your phone and checking the news. You choked slightly. Speaking as you were still chewing on your food. "thmfes thith guy who-S been murdering-- anndf eating them!" you spat out. Half of your words were muffled

Bob looked your direction. His smile still on his face.

You stayed focused as you scrolled down a bit. You shallowed your food "They took a photo of him too!" you tried explaining. "hold on let me find it.." you scrolled faster. But before you could get to see the killer's face. Bob snatched your phone away.