Chapter 1: Team 7

5 years ago. The night 17 Anbu teams and 2 Hokages murdered her clan. That was the night she hated everything. But her mother had always told her to move on. So she did just so. But she never really knew anything about her clan most likely.

The Uchiha's were demon creatures that lived underwater. They could turn into human form and roam around villages eating people. But Tails was different. Yes, she was a demon, but she wasn't a sea creature or anything. She was a sea-fox. She had a extra tail, which why she is called Tails. Another reason of why Tails was different was because, Tails didn't eat people. Tails relied off of raw meat or dead animal meat.

The Hokages & Anbus did not know of Tails at the time. She hid away as she watched them murder her clan. She felt weak for not stepping in to die with them. But she just couldn't pull herself to get out her spot. So Tails pretends to be a human and lives in Konoha. Even though she hates them for murdering her family. She cannot let anyone know of her real self. So she disguises as a human;

She lives in apartment by herself

She lives in apartment by herself. A bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room and a pantry. She keeps the apartment tidy and goes out for food every week or every 4 days. She mostly goes to get human food, then go kill animals and take the meat. Or she'll go to a nearby shop that's in the woods from Konoha and buy some of the meat. She's a normal customer so they really don't mind offering her free raw meat or dead animal meat.

Tails has no friends. She is interested in having friends too see how it feels. But she rarely comes out her apartment. No one really knows about her except for Tsunade & Hiruzen and maybe some villagers and Anbu members. The ones who killed her family have retired or even died from a mission or so. Even if the Anbu members that know her aren't the ones who killed her family, she still fears that they will do the same to another family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tails was accepted into Konoha Academy. Not really accepted, Tsunade put her there. She met a lot of crazy and fun people. But most of all, she met two people that were in her class who would follow her around and eye anyone who looked at her. She thought that it was weird, but never said anything about it. Those two guys were Naruto Uzumaki & Sakuto Haruno. They were cool, what tails said. But they never really knew her, or tried to talk to her. They just followed her around. Until————

"Team seven will be—— Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakuto & Tails!" Iruka read off the brown board in his hands. Girls in the room growled at Tails.

Naruto & Sakuto were very popular. And had many many fan girls. Even so every girl wanted to be in their class or at least be on their teams.

"And your instructor will be Hatake Kakashi." Iruka smiled and placed his board on his desk.

"Now that everyone has their teams. TEST TIME!" Iruka grabbed thousands of papers off his back and held it up in the air. The whole class groaned including Tails.