❥Opinions? [fluff]

Hello and welcome to another episode of-
☆Gay☆

moonlightglowdemon requested a part 2 (I was actually thinking about that too lol) so here we are!

And that's it, please enjoy if you're kind enough.
_____________________________________________
~Bennett's POV~

I was walking around town, looking for anyone I could to ask an opinion from.

Of course, there aren't really people to ask in general, the folks around here really aren't big fans of me and Fischl is out on a commission so I'm stuck looking for someone else.

Who would even know anything about relationships? Hm...

I take a look around and my eyes fall on the chief alchemist, it caught me a bit off guard noticing him-

I didn't even know he came down from Dragonspine.

I guess he is pretty smart, so he'd know something probably! With a bit of hesitation I walked over to him.

~No one's POV~

"Hey, Albedo?" The adventurer greeted the other.

The alchemist paused and turned to look at the adventurer, his expression unchanging by the greeting. "Ah, hello Bennett, I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah, it's been a bit of time for sure, the last time we talked was- ...Well that doesn't matter! I was wondering if you were busy right now."

Albedo looked at him in mild curiosity before giving him a response. "I suppose I'm only working on a personal experiment, so yes. What do you need?"

Bennett looked away, rubbing the back of his neck. "Are you in a relationship or anything?"

"Yes..? Why do you ask?" 

Bennett perked up and let out a relieved sigh. "Thank the archons! How long have you and whoever been together?"

"Me and Kae-...him started dating during the Dvalin situation."

"And have you ever thought of proposing to him?"

Albedo was caught off guard by the question, he had to stop and think about it. "I haven't particularly thought about it, no."

"So would you reject your boyfriend if he proposed?"

"What? Of course not, I'd accept his proposal." Albedo pushed his hair back before looking back at Bennett.

"So... you haven't thought about doing it, but you would accept his proposal if he did?" Bennett asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask? Was Kaeya actually thinking about proposing?" Albedo almost perked up as he asked.

"KAEYA?-" Bennett almost jumped back in surprise. "No! I didn't even know you two were dating!"

"Oh, uhm- nevermind then..." the alchemist turned his head away trying to hide some sort of emotion. "Why are you asking these things then?"

Bennett fidgeted a bit, struggling to figure it out. "I-i was kind of thinking about proposing to Razor..."

Albedo stopped dead in his tracks and turned back to Bennett. "You want to propose to Razor?"

The adventurer let out a huff of slight frustrating as he thought about it. "Well not... particularly want to, I feel like we're fine the way we are, but I keep thinking about it all the time! I love him a whole lot and I don't wanna lose him, but I feel like if I propose and we get married it'll just make things more difficult for him!"