Their jealous

Clawdeen:When she’s jealous she’ll be extra touchy.Either holding your hand,her arm over your shoulder,or literally holding you to her side.She’ll just glare daggers at the person she jealous of.And eventually they get scared and leave.You just laugh and mock her for being jealous.

Draculaura:She’s passive aggressive. She'll make side comments about something embarrassing the monster did that's talking to you.She’ll call you pet names in hope of making them uncomfortable and leaving.When they do she’ll just smile innocently like nothing happened.

Lagonna:She doesn't get jealous easily, she trusts you fully.But when a monster gets to touchy or she can see their making you uncomfortable.She’ll just straight up tell them to leave you alone.And she yell at them and just threaten them a little so they leave.After they leave she’ll make sure your ok and keep you close for the rest of the day.

Cleo:You're in for it when she’s jealous.She doesn't care who it is, your friends,her friends,or a stranger.She’ll kiss you in front of that person and talk about a date or something you guys have done or plan to do.She basically tell the monster that you don’t care and she’ll drag you off.And then she won’t let it go the whole day so she demands constant attention.

Abby:Well simple she threatens them just like that.If she doesn't like the way someone is talking or touching you she’ll freeze them on spot and then drag you off away from wherever you were.

Howleen:She’s like clawdeen and cleo put together.She make sure that person knows you're taken.And then she’ll just make up excuses that you need to go.And she’ll tell that person you're taken then kiss you in front of them then walk off.

Twyla:She’s very insecure so she’ll just look away and start overthinking.You take notice of this and completely fog out the person you was talking to.So you can check on her.You reassure she’s the one you love and you guys spend the whole day together.

Operetta:She will go over to you look the monster in the eyes and say your hers and darg you off before any monster could respond.She's protective knowing your a monster pleasure.(People pleasure)