Chapter 7: Home Sweet Home..

Andrea P.O.V:

We finally get to our house in Virginia and the house is amazing inside and out!. For only a family of 3 it's a tad big but we love it and that's the main thing. My bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and a bathroom i love it so much. After looking around the house and getting used to it a bit i noticed the young boy that was staring at me at the airport actually lived next door to me. I'm thinking about it a lot but what's the worst that could happen. I'm sitting on my bed and watching tv when i hear my mum talking to people.... i go down stairs to see who it was and it was the boy and his mum. Her name was Sarah and his name was Matthew .

Mum- Andrea meet Sarah and Matthew they are our new neighbors.

Me- Hi i'm Andrea

Sarah- Nice too meet you!

Me- Yeah i'm going to go back to my room now nice meeting you....

Mum- Andrea don't be rude take Matthew with you

Me- No mum

Mum- Andrea!!!

Me- Fine Matthew come...

*sitting in my room watching tv*

Me- Okay...why did i see you earlier staring at me at the airport?!!

Matthew- Wow okay out of no where but maybe because your beautiful and you seemed like a really nice girl.

Me- Thanks but nothing is going to happen between us we are just friends okay!

Matthew- Okay then......Your very cocky no offence

Me- I'm not cocky i'm just honest and i just got out of a relationship with someone. It wasn't really a relationship we were just seeing each other but still he meant everything to me.

Matthew- Oh i'm sorry to hear that. Look on the bright side your in a new environment with new people and i'm sure you will find the right guy one day because your gorgeous Andrea.

Me- Okay......... I think it's time for you to go now bye nice to meet you!

Matthew- Oh okay then bye. Oh yeah and by the way call me Matt.

Me- Whatever.