II

The day after that, Ayaka got up. She was still very tired from the other night spent writing papers, but after regaining some lucidity, the snow-haired girl noticed that there was a box left Infront of her door. The princess was curious of what it was then a flashback hit her.

"Oh right, these must be the Taiyaki from Yoimiya, she told me that they would be delivered by today.."

Ayaka lifted the box with a smile.

The paper covering it was orange with a goldfish pattern, a red bow to tie it up and of course, Yoimiya's signature written with a marker and some rainbow or goldfish doodles around it, giving it a very happy, chill and refreshing vibe all together.

Ayaka was about to open it when she suddendly saw that a letter was attached to the gift box. The snow-haired girl carefully detached it and opened it graciously, kinda anxious of what was written in there.

Yoimiya's letter:

Dear Ayaka,

Sorry for the sudden letter, I promise it's nothing important. I just forgot to tell you about it yesterday, my bad..

Anyway, I was thinking of inviting you to hangout with me and the kids tomorrow! They were curious about the making of fireworks and since I'm preparing some right now for this year's Summer Festival I thought:"Why not?" and accepted. Don't worry, all the kids are very nice, I told them to behave if you were tagging along. Im sure you'll get along quite well with them, actually! I'm sure it would be a nice surprise for everyone, so what do you think?

If you're willing to come then we'll be around Naganohara's fireworks. Any hour is fine, by the time you'll read this we'll probably already be there. So take your time, really! I wouldn't want to force you into rushing just for this.
Oh and of course, I'll make sure you also have lots of fun, I promise~✩

                                                                                                  - Yoimiya

P.S: If you can't come for whatever reason, Ill take you somewhere else another time, so don't worry about it, mkay?

And enjoy the Taiyaki, they're homemade!~

Ayaka sighed with relief as she finished reading the letter. She really wanted to hangout with Yoimiya, but she couldn't deny that she was scared of being with other people aswell.
She wasn't sure whether or not kids would like her, the princess obviously didn't want to ruin the fun just by her being there. But she trusted Yoimiya and really wanted to try and have some fun with one of her closest friends at the time.

So, after tyding up and eating a few delicious Taiyaki from the box, she headed straight at the entrance and exit of the estate, when she heard a voice and stopped.

"Going somewhere, Miss Kamisato?"

It was one of the people who worked there.

"Yes, I was invited by a friend from the city to hangout for some time. I thought it was adequate to take a break and have fun once in a while, since most of the important matters have been dealt with already." Ayaka nodded.

"Miss Naganohara, I presume?" the worker replied.

"Indeed." The princess smiled lightly upon saying that.

By then, the whole estate knew about Yoimiya by Ayaka's praises and stories. But no one minded her rambling, they all acknowledged the firework girl, some even having the chance to talk to her directly.

"Ah, well, that's just Miss Yoimiya for you." Became a common phrase or thought everytime one of the Tenryou commission members came to complain about Yoimiya's "disturbance".