Chapter 17 - Strange Feeling

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

You can't run away.

"Huh? Who's there?" I asked to the unknown voice around me. I could hear it clearly but the voice was around me. I couldn't decide where it came from since no one was there.

You can't run away from me and...your fate. Moreover, you can't change the past.

The past.

I didn't need this voice to tell me that I couldn't change the past. I knew that. I knew that very well. But still...

Although I hate to admit it, I wanted to try it. If I could, if I have the power, I want to change the past. "I—"

Just give up.

"No..."

And...

"Please, stop."

Give yourself... To me...

"NOOO!!!!" I screamed loud enough as I can hear my own voice echoing the place. Right after, the voice immediately gone. I kneel myself to the ground. Starting to sob really badly.

"I..." I don't need anyone to remind me of what happened. It attaches on my head ever since that day. My mind and heart refuse to forget. "Please, somebody... Help me..." I don't know for how long I am going to endure this. I don't know when my heart will finally break. But then...

Some figures suddenly appear in front of me. I look at them and see the Mukami standing there. All of them are smiling at me. My precious boys. So precious that I don't want anything happened to either of them. Ruki-kun rises his hand at me and without thinking I go to them.

"You guys..." I run to them, accepting Ruki-kun's hand where he suddenly pull me down and hold me down to the ground. The other three immediately kneel down as I realize of what situation I am now.

It is just the same as that night.

The night where I realized that they are all...

Vampires.

"Nooo!!!"

With my scream, I immediately open my eyes. I was sweating a lot. I look around and find myself in my room. Not in the Sakamaki. I am back. With the Mukami.

I recalled again about what happened. I was having trouble to sleep and went to the kitchen to make me some cocoa but I heard the brothers were having a fight with someone in the living room. I went to them and found the Mukami were there. They were trying to take me with them but Shuu disturbed them and hided me. Yuma-kun found me and Shuu told me to go to the secret passage which lead me to the forest but Ruki-kun found me after I was in a pain. I reunited with the brothers and then I found out that they were all...vampires.

I touch my neck and I can feel the bite mark there. Also in my shoulder. My hips as well. 

I feel...sad. The Mukami are also vampires. The creature that I admired but also scared as well. And then I can hear the knocks coming from the door. I glance to it but not answering.

"Chiaki-san? Are you...awake?" Azusa-kun asks from out the door. But I refuse to answer. I just look at the door but no words coming out from my mouth. I hope Azusa-kun aware about it and just leave me alone.

***

Ruki

Before we eat breakfast, I ask Azusa to go fetch Chiaki. I have an idea of what her reaction will be after what happened last night.