chp3

Your P.O.V

Brock and I were walking with our bags keeping a safe distance from her...I was also trying to warn Brock..

Brock: what do you mean... She is a demon...?

Y/N: look at her..... Look at her horns.....

Brock: horns...? She doesn't have any horns.....

Y/N: you blind...?

Brock: no you stupid...

Am I the only one who can see that she has horns like a demon ? ....wait... If she has horns then that means is she ?.... No no it can't be..... The hero would have sensed that..... Right........ ? ... Right..?

Y/N: hey Brock.....what do you know about her....? And what role does she play here..?

Brock: nothing much... I heard that she was an orphan... Learned dark magic by some unknown source.....had a lot of hardships.....Since childhood was alone....and now she is the dark mage of this party...

Y/N: where have I heard that plot before..?

Brock: now that you mention it she is not even from our capital... The ruler said that she was sent by one of his allied kingdoms to fight with the hero....maybe she is-

Y/N: the Demon Lord.....

Brock: yes the demon lord-...wait what.... What are you saying...?

Y/N: she is the Demon Lord...

Brock: man you think this is the time to joke...don't scare me now......please...

Y/N: alright then.. Tell me which kingdom is allied with our capital...?

Brock: I-........I don't know...

Y/N: now whose stupid..?

Brock: the ruler will never do this to us...

Y/N: unless........he is thre-

Hero: LOOK OUT!!! A MONSTER!!

You and Brock turn around to see

Hero: This is the Demon Lord's Guard Wolf

Hero: This is the Demon Lord's Guard Wolf...!.... Everyone PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!!!

Afterwards a brutal battle happened but the hero's party was starting to lose it....

You glanced at Jade.... She was standing still..... Doing nothing......your suspicion grew even more....everyone was so busy fighting the monster..... Nobody noticed there was a dark mage on standby....

Y/N: DIE!!!!

You threw a rock to cause distraction....

Y/N: uh oh....

The wolf was about to attack you......

......but suddenly he started running towards the hero....

Elf/Archer: HERO LOOK OUT!!!