Chapter 2 - Joy's DITL

The next morning Joy woke up, and went to see her parents. Neither were awake, so she went back to her room, put on a hot pink sports bra with grey spandex. She put socks on, and threw her hair into a messy ponytail. She went downstairs, and put on her tennis shoes. She then went to the gym for 2 hours, then when she returned she showered, put on undergarments, white jeans, a white crop-top, socks, and her white filas. Then she went downstairs, and said good morning to the team. She then went to the fridge, took out yogurt, rassberries, black berries, blue berries, and Strawberries. She got a mason jar out of the cupboard, and a cutting board. She got a knife, and cut up the strawberries, and layered the bottom of the jar with them. Putting the strawberries back into the fridge, she put yogurt into the jar, then blueberries, more yogurt, black berries, more yogurt, and rasberries on top. She put everything back into the fridge, and took her yogurt parfeit to the table, and sat down to eat. While she was eating, her parents came into the room. Nat was first, "Good morning Joy," she kissed Joy, "did you work out?" Joy answered while getting up to get some water, "yeah I worked out for 2 hours." She then sat down to eat breakfast, and drink her water. Then she noticed Bruce looking at her disapproingly, "You don't say yeah to your mom Joy." "Yes dad sorry mom," Nat smiled, and rubbed her head, then she finished eating, she went to brush her teeth, then she had to use the restroom. Back downstairs Bruce, Nat, Steve, and Tony were talking about Joy. "Dad," Joy had come downstairs, Bruce turned his attention to Joy. "Yes honey," "what are you guys talking about?" Bruce looked at Nat, who looked at Steve, and Tony, "we were concerned about you, because you had said you weren't going to take the growth hormones." Joy suddenly got an attitude, "uh....yeah...I obviously don't have to if I don't want to." Bruce, and Nat said at the same time,"Joy Raine drop the attitude," Joy started laughing, "Oh my you guys are SO over the top." Bruce took her arm, and escorted her to her room. Once there, he gave her a firm swat, "Joy I told you to drop the attitude." However Joy still had an attitude, "Yeah," she rolled her eyes, "It's my life." Bruce had enough, "Joy Raine Banner-Romanoff you are grounded for 2 weeks," with that he took her phone, and left the room. Joy stood there, staring at the door, she knew she'd pushed the limits. She went downstairs, and apologized to both parents, they forgave her, but Bruce made it clear she was still grounded. 2 weeks later Bruce asked Joy tocome to his room, she went, and he gave her her phone back saying, "do you remember why you were grounded?" Joy answered, "because I had an attitude, and you told me to drop it." Bruce hugged her, and then allowed her to go downstairs. He followed her, and then told her to go to the lab for her growth hormone. They left the lab and Bruce saw her go to Nat, "mom, I havent been sleeping great the past 3 nights." Concerned Nat gave her melatonin since it was close to her bedtime. 30 minutes later she fell asleep, and Bruce carried her to her bed. The next moring she woke up, and did her usual routine, then she cuddled Nat on the couch.