Info

Fairy tail origins is based on the anime fairy tail. A guild based fighting anime.

There are 8 guilds in the land of Eagolas (Ay-go-las)

le Mystère de Délaissement (The Mystery of Abandonment)
A masquerade type guild. They usually wear masks to seal their identity. They take in people who are abandoned by their family, friends, or guardians. They are like family and will have eachother back. Their guild hall looks like a abandoned circus

Desire of the Unknown
Is a gambling type guild. They are always found by a casino. Which is why their guild hall is also a casino they have Eagolasians (Ay-go-lase-ians) to play at. They usually take in drunks as they are usually drunk themselves. They are the party animals.

Shame of the Mysticals
A cottage core type guild. They love plants and wildlife. Their guild hall are like tree houses that are connected together. They usually take in anyone who has a love for nature. They are the calmest guild

Chaos Heart
A chaotic guild. They are seen as toxic people but they just don't let anyone get to know them. Their guild hall is in this cave that the guild leaders carved. They don't let just anyone in which is why there is currently only 5 members. They all trust only eachother and maybe they can learn to trust others

Promised
Is a protection guild. They are the ones who will protect anyone and anything. They have a lot of feelings and are seen as emotional. Their guild hall is located in the sky with magical colorful jump pads you can use to get up there. They take in any type of person who wants to either help or make a change in life. They are the nicest people ever.

Fallendawn
They are the opposite of Promised. They protect only themselves and don't care for anyone else. Their guild hall is located in the sky 10 yards across from Promised guild hall they are seen as enemies. They usually take in people who have been wronged by other people and want to be for themselves and not for others. They are the coldest people ever.

Obscure Vengeance
Is an assassin guild. They are skilled in weaponry. Their guild hall is located in the outskirts of the town. They are hidden among many trees and its hard to find their guild as it is legit underground. They have a secret passage way only they know about. They take in skilled assassins or always they think they do. (Some assassins may be dumb at being an assassin) They are an uptight guild who's scared someone will fine them.

Chosen Shadows
Is a dark guild. They hate all the other guilds but is considered one of the national 8 guilds. So even if they are evil they still count. Their guild hall is outside of the land border. The Eagolasians kicked their guild out for harming their land and now they live in solitude. They don't let anyone in and only have 4 members.

Those are the 8 guilds of Eagolas which do you pick if you dare.

Welcome to Revenge of Fairy Tail Origins

Make sure you read my ocs backstory and stuff incase your confuse.