2 - Horny Maid

Hello People,

Thank you for supporting my previous writings❤️.

This is the next story in the series of Lust tales.

Kindly read, comment, share and support me.

Before jumping to the story just a heads up:

- English is my second language and kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes, if any
- Your love and support is all that I need, so please do Read, Like, Comment and Share your feedback
-Please be warned that this story has some sexual reference/content
_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____

Bansi is a small village in Jharkhand state. There lived a 31 year old lady with tan skin and a curvy figure. Her name is  Leela and she works as a maid in zamindar's house. Zamindar and his  wife had a 27 year old son. His name is Dheeraj.

One day Leela was cleaning the showcase in the hall. Dheeraj and Vinod (Dheeraj's friend) were chatting in their room. At noon they both came out for lunch and saw Leela cleaning the showcase. She was trying to reach the idol on the top, which made her upper body stretch. This made her boobs pop a little front and her navel was clearly visible. Vinod whispered in Dheeraj's ears that their maid is very horny and tempting. Leela saw them standing behind her and asked if they would like to have lunch.

They both agreed and sat down to have lunch. While serving Dheeraj saw her big cleavage and thought how did I not observe this beauty these days. Leela noticed dheeraj and adjusted her palu correctly. After lunch Dheeraj sent Vinod to get some stuff from the town and he went into his room. After a while Leela entered his room to clean the floor. Looking at her curves Dheeraj had an erected penis. Her navel was clearly seen in that saree and her bra strap was visible through her blouse. He couldn't not resist and pulled her to his chest and pressed her ass and kissed her on her lips. She was trying to push him but at one point she started enjoying it.

She started moaning as he slowly moved his hands all over her body and licked her navel.He removed all her clothes one by one and his clothes too. They were almost naked and he took her to the bed. Suddenly Vinod was back from town and entered the room and saw them making out from the door. He was shocked to see both of them nude and was just staring at leela and her beauty. Here Dheeraj hugged her so tight that her boobs and his cock touched each other's body. Dheeraj noticed vinod standing near the door and called him in.

Vinod was also very much interested in having fun with her.Dheeraj asked vinod to undress himself and join him in enjoying Leela. She felt little awkward but even she was enjoying their company. Vinod started removing his clothes and jumped next to Leela. He was caressing her and Dheeraj was gently trying to insert his cock inside her pussy. Leela was also touching their body, dick and was playing with their dicks.

Both of them started having fun one after the other with her and all the three enjoyed the threesome too. After having sex they both went out to the town and here Leela continued with her work.