3 - Neighbour

Hello People,

Thank you for supporting my previous writings❤️.

This is the next story in the series of Lust tales.

Kindly read, comment, share and support me.

Before jumping to the story just a heads up:

- English is my second language and kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes, if any
- Your love and support is all that I need, so please do Read, Like, Comment and Share your feedback
-Please be warned that this story has some sexual reference/content
_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____

The story starts in a town called berhampur in Odisha state. There lives a nuclear family. Husband has a clothing shop in the town and his wife runs a homemade pickle service. Their son Raju is in 12th class. He is fair, tall and has a fit body. One day a newly married couple move in as their neighbours. The man is a crop dealer and his wife Shilpa is a house wife. She is fair, chubby and has long hairs. Both the families greet each other and Raju's mother invites the couple for dinner tonight. After few weeks Shilpa's husband informs her that he will be going to the city for 4 days to discuss about his crop dealings. While the couple were discussing, Raju's mother knocks on the door and asks if she is disturbing them.Shilpa greets her and asks her to come in.  She gave a pickle jar to Shilpa and asks her to taste it and give a feedback on the taste. Then she asks if anything is worrying the couple. He tells her about his travel plans and says that he is worried as Shilpa will be alone for 4 days. After thinking a while Raju's mother checks with them if it is fine is she send over Raju to sleep here until he comes back. He looks at Shilpa and she nods her head. They thank Raju's mother for the suggestion and once she leaves they start packing his bags.

That night Raju came to Shilpa's place to stay and she makes his bed in the hall and she sleeps in her room. The same way she prepares everything the next day. During midnight Raju wakes up for water and goes to the kitchen. After drinking water while returning he sees Shilpa sleeping freely in the night dress on the bed. He saw her cleavage and gets tempted, but he controls himself and goes to sleep. In the morning when Shilpa came to wake him up she saw his erected penis. She giggles and wakes him up. He felt a little shy looking at her and quickly went to his home.

That night Shilpa was wearing a saree exposing her cleavage, navel and her big fat ass. Raju saw her  and was amused with her beauty and hottness. He started getting all the romantic thoughts looking at her sexy figure. Even she noticed his reactions and without saying anything she went to her room. Around 1am in the night Raju couldn't control himself and went inside her room and saw her sleeping. Her palu was moved and he could see her cleavage and navel clearly. He goes near her and tries to touch her navel. She suddenly opens her eyes and gets holds his hands. He apologizes to her for trying to touch her belly but she smiles and keeps his hand on her belly. She pulls him on the bed and removes her saree. He was completely mesmerized with her big boobs and navel which resulted in penis erection. She saw the erection and slowly inserts her hands into his pants and holds his penis and rubbed it. Then they slowly started having sex.