Chapter 1

I parked my white range rover next the the church. For the last year I've been wanting to stop here, ever since I saw it on my way to my first day as an intern at Lincoln high school.

St. Ann Catholic Church. It's a small white church just like in the old days. Ever since I move here to Los Angeles California, when I got married three years ago I haven't had the best relationship with God. I think it's time I fix that.

I put on my sun glasses on. Hoping that no one realizes who I am. Because apparently being married to Cameron King, L.A. lakers star player, makes you famous too.

I walk into the church and look around to see that there is no one else but me inside.

I walk up to the front row and kneel in front of God. I take off the sunglasses and let the tears roll down my face. I feel so weak but that doesn't stop me from crying.

I cry because in the last few years so much has change and not for the better.

I cry because my marriage is falling apart.

I cry because I'm so far apart from my family and friends.

I cry because I don't know what to do about any of it.

I pray to God to enlighten me.

What do you do when the person who makes you happy and puts a smile on your face is the same who makes the tears roll down and has hurt you the most? Do you walk away with the happy memories you have of the past or stay and gave him another chance for him hurt you more than he already has? You love him with all your heart but sometimes enough is enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New story !!!

Yay!!

Hope you like.

Tell me what you think.

Sorry for mistakes.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

Thanks for reading

-

Alicia