Chapter 5

Music runs through the house as Brook and I got ready for our girls night out.

I was laying on my bed, waiting for my nails to dry as Brooke looked through my closet for something for me to wear.

"how about this one??? Brooke asked while holding out a sparkly red dress.

"Too sparkly for a club." I said not giving the dress a second look.

"And this one?" Brooke asked once again but this time holding out a black , skin tight dress that has a scoop neck line and a V shape open back that ends right above my ass. The dress itself ended mid thigh. It might seem a bit on the sluty side but with the right accessories it'll look amazing.

Me-"Ohh... Hand me that one."

Brooke- "took you long enough to pick just one dress."

Me- "hey!!! Looking as good as I do takes time but not like you'll know.

Brooke's face turns into a fake hurt one and I giggle.

"You bitch!!!" She scream as she reaches for the closest pillow to her and throws it at me.

I catch the pillow in mid air,now laughing my ass off.

"Truth hurts doesn't it." I say while

smirking.

"Isabelle Marie King Torres you better run!!!" Brooke warned me.

Looking at her face I see that she's serious. I run as fast as i can because a mad Brook is not a pretty Brooke.

She trips me before I could get to the stairs. I let out a big "oof" has she sits on me.

Me- "get your fat ass off me."

Brooke- "take it back!"

Me- "no"

Brooke- "1...2..."

Me- "fine I take it back."

Brooke smiles and gets off me. She skips back to the room while I stand up and walk back.

By the time we were ready an hour and half had passed.

Make up at minimal. My hair up in a tight, high pony tail to show off the long, gold earrings that matched the gold necklace I had on. To top off my out fit I put on some black booties with a golden heel.

I look at myself one last time before turning to brook and ask

"You ready?"

"Yea" she answered.

With that we head out to meet the other girls at the club.

When we arrived at the club there were paparazzi out in the front. Security had to escort us inside and then into the VIP section.

I must admit that we look better than good. Cause once we step foot inside everyone turned to look at us.

The DJ gave us a shoot out.

As the shots keep coming, I relaxed more. I let all my worries go and just had fun like a 24 year old should.

I moved my body to the beat of the music. Never stepping out of the dance floor.

I have no idea how I got here but the next morning I wake up in my bed.

My head is pounding. I don't think I ever been as drunk as last night. But it felt good to let loss, even if it was just for a little while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any mistakes.

VOTE!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!

                                                            -

                                                                  ALICIA