Chapter 1

The tavern was now busy like normal, but this made Diluc wonder what had been different yesterday. After fulfilling quite a few requests (and enduring old drunk Nimrod), he saw that same girl from yesterday come in. She walked up to him and asked, "May I have a Dandelion Wine again?" Diluc nodded and started brewing.
As he finished and handed the drink to her, the girl said, "Thank you, Master Diluc." She then sat down, and as she did so, Diluc felt his face heating up.
~~~
Diluc, as he tried to brew some wine, kept getting distracted since Kaeya was annoying him. Diluc had tried everything to piss off his adoptive brother; cussing, threatening, everything!Despite all this though, is brother wouldn't leave. Just when Diluc was about to get fed up completely, the girl walked up again. For the fifth time. "You sure it's not too much?" Diluc asked before realizing what he had just said. Shit! He thought, knowing just how Rare it was for him to say something like that. "Ooh, Diluc, you got a girlfriend?!" Kaeya laughed, clearly teasing Diluc. "No!" Diluc exclaimed! "She is mot my girlfriend... I don't even know her name!"
"[Y/N]"
"Huh?"
"My name is [Y/N]"
"I never asked!"
Now it was [Y/N]'s turn to look flustered.
"Sorry."
Diluc sighed then mumbled, "it's fine."