A Rude Awakening

(Clips play of the previous episode as Hana, Yujiro and Light are talking.)

Light: The evil space demon Yapool got revived and sent is Choju to terrorize the universe but-

Hana: But, Light showed up here and showed that Choju who's boss!

Yujiro: Hey, what about the part where we died?

Hana: Shut it airhead! They don't need to know about tha-

Yujiro: Well, we're giving them a recap so I think it's important we give them the full story.....

Hana: Sure, now that you mention it..... This guy over here almost got ran over by a truck all because-

Yujiro: Woah, woah, woah, I said we needed to give them the full story, not useless details.

Hana: I think that's pretty important, hehehe.

Light: Anyways.... One of Yapool's Choju came here, as did I, and I merged with those two to save their lives.

Yujiro: And we beat the Choju! I just hope everyone was okay in the end...

Hana: So now we're Ultraman!

Light, Yujiro, and Hana: And we'll protect the Earth from Yapool!!!!!

Hana was driving in the dead of night in her car, home. She had bags under her eyes and she tried to stay awake. She drove down the street until she reached her home, a pretty average looking two story house that was white and blue. She pulled up in the driveway and got out of her car slowly. She stumbled towards the door and dug her key into the door. The door shook and rattled as she finally got it open and stumbled into the doorway.

Shadows cast on Hana as she stands in the doorway. All the lights are off, although it seems there's a small table to the side with a potted plant on it, as well as two pictures hanging up on opposite sides of the wall. A teenage boy with black hair, a blue shirt, and beige khakis walks up as Hana mumbles to herself. He slowly approaches her with caution.

Hana: G...ghgngg.... Three more.... Days.... Why, Kumiko does need to celebrate Festivussss....

The teenage boy sprang into action and immediately flicked the light switch.

Boy: Alright Zombie!!!! You've come to the wrong-

He noticed that what he was looking at was not a zombie.

Boy: Oh.... sis it's you....

Hana: ....Fhhgggtngnjgtjnjh..... Festivus, for the rest of usss.....light, what Light? Imma box Devleerun in da chi....nnn....

He sighed and walked towards his sister, about to help her to her room.

Boy: Same old same old I guess. You really need to stop working so hard.... By the way you-

She collapsed to the floor and started snoring.

Boy: Got a call from.... SPARK....

He sighed.

Boy: I'll tell her when she wakes up....

Meanwhile, Yujiro was now in a doctor's uniform, standing next to a bald man in a hospital gown sitting on a medical bed. He cleared his throat as the nurse behind him handed him a gray tablet. He looked at the tablet before looking up at the anxious patient.

Yujiro: Well Mr. Yoshizawa, it seems like you'll make a full recovery.

Patient: Oh, thank you so much doctor! I was worried for a second there.... Really, thank you so much.

Yujiro shook his head.

Yujiro: It's really nothing at all. Anyways, you should be fine, so long as you-