Part 107

Perrie held her seven year old daughter in her lap, rubbing her cold red hands between her own.

As the bus began to get crowded she turned Leigh-Anne to face the window. She didn't like large groups of people or crowded spaces.

"Can I have your phone please mama?"

Sure baby, take it out of my pocket." Her younger daughter reached into her coat pocket taking her phone.

She quietly watched her kids show.

"Take your feet off the seat please" Perrie tapped the five year old's legs.

"Sorry mama"

"That's alright"

"Is sissy sleepy?"

"Yes, she's sleepy." Leigh-Anne had tear tracks staining her cheeks. She wasn't too fond of getting on the bus. She didn't like people or being around them. She liked being in her mom and dad's car.

"I'm sorry" Perrie looked at the man that just bumped into her.

"No worries" She waved him off. When he bumped into Perrie he woke Leigh-Anne. She began to whine.

"Shhh, you're okay. Why are you doing that?" She asked when her face crumbled.

"You don't have to cry bubba" She cooed quietly. Leigh-Anne shifted so that she was kneeling in Perrie's lap. Perrie wrapped her arms around her to make sure she didn't fall.

"Wanna play with me sissy?" Jesy asked holding the phone up to Leigh-Anne.

"Not so close bub" Perrie pushed the cellphone out of Leigh-Anne's face.

Leigh-Anne ignored Jesy bringing her hand to her mouth.

"Your hands are dirty babe." Perrie told her quietly, pulling her hands away from her mouth.

"No!"

"Yes. They are sissy. You touch everything." Jesy started playing the game by herself.

Seconds later Perrie's phone was on the floor. Leigh-Anne knocked it out of her little sisters hands.

Jesy held on to Perrie's knee trying to get her phone from under the seat.

"Dont kneel on the floor Jes, its dirty"

"I see it but can't reach it"

"Stand up, I'll get it" Just as Jesy stood up someone from behind them picked it up and handed it to her.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you mister"

"You're welcome."

Someone brushed past Leigh-Anne and she sat up attentively. She now saw how crowded the bus really was. Everywhere she turned there was people. To her right, people. To the left, more people. She started to feel uneasy.

"Nooo"

"Noooo!!"

"Baby, what's wrong?"

Perrie asked, holding her hands, trying to prevent her from getting too upset.

"Noo!" She began to cry and this time Perrie couldn't do anything about it.

"Its okay bubba."

"Its the people mama" Jesy pointed out when she saw Leigh-Anne leaning away from the people standing in the aisle.

"I know, but theres no where to go. The bus is too crowded."

Leigh-Anne began to scream. She was uncomfortable and she didn't like feeling like this.

"Sissy, Shush. So loud"

Jesy put her fingers up to Leigh-Anne's mouth trying to Shush her. She quickly pulled it away when she bit her.

"Mama she bit me"

"She didn't mean to. Shes sorry. Let mama see"

Perrie looked at Jesy's hand to make sure she wasnt bleeding or anything while Leigh-Anne continued to scream and cry, pushing away from Perrie.

"Do you want to stand up?" Perrie stood her up between her legs to make sure she didn't fall.

"Come sit with mama, Jesy. Let sissy sit there please." Jesy sat in Perrie's lap and Perrie sat Leigh-Anne in the seat beside her.

Perrie decided to get off the bus at the next spot despite being half an hour away from home.

"Excuse me" Jesy began pushing through the strangers trying to get off the bus.

"Excuse us" Perrie followed carrying Leigh-Anne.

"No, no, no, no" Leigh-Anne mumbled over and over.

"Okay. Look. No more people bubba." Perrie put Leigh-Anne down fixing her clothes. The seven year old stood beside her mother holding her jacket tight.

"Dada?"

"You want dada? Let's call dada." Perrie rang her husband asking if he could pick them up. He told her he was on his way and that it would take a while.

"Come sit with mama, Leigh" Perrie pulled her into her lap rocking her, trying to put her to sleep. When that didn't work she bounced her on her knee. Leigh-Anne giggled softly, holding onto Perrie. She wanted to feel closer to her.

Eventually Perrie put Leigh-Anne to sleep. Alex arrived with their older daughter forty minutes later.

"Dont wake her up Alex!"

"I'm trying not to, Jade can you sit in the back and put the booster in this seat please"

Jade nodded and switched seats putting her little sister's booster in the second row.

Alex took his time buckling Leigh-Anne in, careful not to wake her up.

"How was your day bug?" He asked as Jesy sat in her own seat bucking herself in.

"Good but then sissy ruined it"

"That's not nice Jesy. Leigh-Anne did nothing wrong. You're upset because your friend couldn't come over." Perrie turned around to look at her youngest daughter.

"Oh yeah!"

Just another idea with no where to go. I think I wrote this around the time when I wrote part 70.