Christmas

Malia
Poke.
Malia
Poke.
Malia
Poke.
"What the fuck do you want"I said as I mumbled in my pillow."Malia it's Christmas we need to go and open presents"my sister kameryn said."Give me two hours and I'll be down"I said as I rolled over in my bed.I felt some one pull my favorite blanket off of me I was wide awake.I got up seeing the usual my sister wearing a bright tank top and matching shorts.Your probably wondering why we are wearing summer pjs in the middle of winter we are in L.A we need this unless you want to die of heat stroke.We ran downstairs but instead of opening presents then eat its the opposite.Someone said hello we said hello when we got to the kitchen we realized we never recalled ever hearing that voice.We backup so we can see the person it was a very young guy about mid-twentys and he was wearing a suit." I who the fuck are you"Kameryn said backing up into me."Hello Princess Kameryn and Princess Malia we need to go meet your mother and father asap "The man said as he was pushing us out the door to the limo that was pink me and Kameryn hate pink it's the devil colors when we were in the second grade we were in art class and Miss BITCH Kyira poured pink paint on me and Kameryn and we were pissed.We told the man we not going in that car what so ever then he yelled and said your dad wants to see you he asked me to bring you to him me and Kam looked at each other then some how were in the limo it was a quiet.The car finally stopped me and Kam were pushed out of the car we at a big house it was made most out of glass one of the carton was open I saw a man and a woman the woman look out the widow at me and Kam the light it her face.She hit the man on the chest they looked at us they ran me and Kameryn ran to the gates but that stupid man made us turn around we entered the house it was nice a neat the man pushed us in the dining room I think.We sat at the table the man entered the room he walk over to me and Kameryn he studied us up and down then he kissed me and Kameryn on the forehead then our mom came in the room she came and hugged us.Then man came and sat in front of us."Girls"my mom said but a little worried."Meredith just tell them or they are going to go crazy what you are about to say"the man said looking me dead in the eyes."Can't this just wait till next year they'll be thirteen and I think they will understand"my mom said yelling at the other."Fine if your not going to tell them then I will"he said till my mother cut him off."Ryan don't you dare say it to them or so god help me I will kill if you tell that your the king of Spain and that your there father" My mom said yelling at the man."What"me and Kam yelled we both where shocked.I felt a buzzing in my pocket it was my phone my best friend Colin he texted me hey and Merry Christmas.I was so happy to have him text me.
"Malia did u hear me"my dad said looking at me."Yea I heard u"I said."Well then girls we are leaving for Spain right now"My dad said he got up and helped my mother out of her seat.Me and Kameryn sat there looking at each other(I'm going to be a princess and this is also is the worst birthday present ever I'm not even ready for this I hate handling prissy people's especially princess ).I got up and ran outside luck for me we were on same street as me I ran down the street.I felt a hand on me arm I turned around it was my dad."were the fuck are you going the limo is this way"he said pointing at the limo."I not going to Spain and especially the man that wasn't there for the birth of me nor my twin sister and also the person that left my mother with two kids and no help so you really think I'm going with u"I said yelling my head off some how I was off the ground in the air I realized that my dad had picked me up and took me to the car I got greeted by my sister.My dad told us he plane ride would be 9-12 hours in the car while me and Kameryn gave him a death stare.The car stopped we were at the airport were my dad private airplane was there we got out of the car there was a lot of paparazzi every were the ran over to us me and Kameryn are use to paparazzi being one of the biggest YouTubers in the world.They crowded us they asked us questions after questions my mom told us not to answer them we got in the plane it was pink.(what is wrong with my stepmom).I then fell asleep.