Chapter 28

In the Basu house.

Rishabh, Neeharika, and Rohan were sitting on the bar. Rohan and Rishabh were drinking.

Roh- Where is kiku now.

Rish- In her room with prerna after we talked she said she was tried so Prerna is making her sleep.

Neeh- Bhabhi was really mad today I mean I have never seen her that mad.

Roh- I know are it was like bhabhi was going to kill Mohini auntie today. I mean she called her Mohini.

Rish- I know right today it looked like she was going to do something really bad but kiku calmed her down.

Masi- Because to day she was a mother. I mean we have seen her mad as a wife to Rishabh, best friend to Rohan, and a sister to Neeharika. But today it was a mother's anger. There is nothing better then a mother's love and nothing worse then a mother's anger.

Roh- yes maa your right. Rishabh Bahi you should go and see prerna.

Prerna got our of kiku after making her fall asleep. She was really happy that her daughter can take but then she say Mohini, anurag and Nivedita on the dining table. Seeing her reminder her what happened. She started walking to her room when she felt like she was falling forwards but a hand holes her from behind holding her by her waist and pulling her to himself.

 She started walking to her room when she felt like she was falling forwards but a hand holes her from behind holding her by her waist and pulling her to himself

Pre- Thank you.

Seeing him made her really emotional. And she started crying.

Pre- Kiku is not save here

Pre- Kiku is not save here. I mean that Mohini nearly slapped her today what if she does something later. I want kiku out of this house. Please I want her to be safe I need her to be save. Please 😭😭😭😭.

Rish- Ok ok I will tell masi to take, kiku to her brother's he likes kiku and she likes him she will understand. Now stop crying.

And then they huged.

Pre- What about Rohan and Neeharika.

Rish- Well they will have to be here till we came back. We are going to Switzerland.

Pre- But we can't leave them alone. And why are we going to Switzerland.

Rish- Don't worry everything will be okay and it is important to go because this deal is really important to ruin the Baus.

The next day.

Pre- Thank you for understanding kiku and I promise that I will call you everyday. Ok

Kiku- Ok Maa I will wait.

Pre- Masi take care of kiku and yourself ok.

Masi- Ok prerna you all take care also.

Then they left.

6 hours later.

Pre- Ok we will leave now take care Neeharika and Rohan. And don't talk to the Baus try not to fight. If anything happens you call me.

Then prerna and Rishabh left for the airport.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment.