Chapter 2

It was late at night when prerna came back from college and her new job. When she saw her papa sitting on a chair in the living room deep in his thoughts.

Pre-" papa what are you doing here"

Papa-" I was just thinking come sit. I don't want you to marry anurag because I'm saying I want you to marry someone that will make you happy and loves you ok"

Pre-" ok dad but I know that your choice is the one that will make me the most happy now let's go and sleep ok"

Then they both went to sleep.

2 months later

In this 2 months prerna and Anurag are in love and are getting engaged in 1 week and married in 2. Now prerna is in mall with veer for shopping for the engagement

Veer- I really don't think you should be getting married and that too in a family in which your mother in law will always call u a middle class. And that Anurag he never stands for you.

Pre- Anurag is like that he is shy and don't want to fight now tell me which one is pretty the pink or blue.

Veer-" the pink one"

Pre"- you know what I like the blue one I should try it out, I mean blue is Anurag's favorite Soo. Excuse me where is the dressing room".

The staff told me the way and I went there alone. As I was on my way back a saw I little girl standing too close to the railing. I went close to her to tell her that it is dangerous. I was about to say something when she slipped and fell but I holded on my hand and pulled her up. 

Pre- "don't you know it is dangerous to stand Soo close to the railing what of I didn't hold you have and u would have fallen".

Prerna Said in a angry voice because she was worried for the baby. But when she made a sad face prerna's heart melted and so did her anger.

Pre- "no no no please don't cry do u what a teddy bear". Then prerna gave her the bear she brought for the new born baby girl in her neighbor. "Here you can have it but please don't cry I'm sorry."

The the little girl smiled

Pre-"ok Soo where is your mom or dad and what is your name".

She looked like she was trying to say something but nothing came out.

????- her names is kiku. And I'm her grandma. Who are you.

__________________________________
This was the story now new characters will be out soon.

Please vote and comment