The Evil Past - Episode 10

( Meanwhile At Kaede,Lily,Zone )

Kaede: Do you think she's okay?

Lily: Of course she is, Think Positive.

Zone: Everytime you say that I always get the BAD feelings. =_=''

Lily: -Sighs- Let's just stop worrying about her, And think about good things.

Kaede: So what'll we do now?

Lily: First, Let's go get some cotton candy.

Zone: Okay!

Kaede: Fine..

( Meanwhile At Yumi And Kanade )

Yumi: I suggest that you should GIVE UP on protecting your clients.

Kanade: Geez, Why the heaven's do you even hate us?

Yumi: You really wan't to know?

Kanade: Yah!, Of course i wanna know! I wanna know what you damn devils hate from us angels.

Yumi: Alright then.

Yumi: It all started 500 years ago

(AN: if you see this "~~~" it means Flashback ^-^)

~~~

( Yumi's P.O.V ) (A/N: This is not based on a true story ^-^)

Devil's And Angel's were frenemy's at those early days but they sometimes fight. But that day when the Angel's saw the Devil's spreading bad deeds to humans, The humans were robbing, mudering innocent people, and other bad deeds. God decided to let the Angel's guard them, And tell them to stop doing bad deeds. The Devil's found out what they were doing, The Devil's decided to kill their clients, And war has begun.

The Devil's knew that the only way to track the Angel's is their wings. If the Angel's opened their wings, There is a sudden glow. That glow is called "Angel's Blessed Wing", The Devil's can track them if the Angel's opened their "Angel's Blessed Wing", And do you know how they tracked the Angel's just making them open their wings?, It's actually because that "Glow" is part of an Angel's power, A very very strong power. And that strong power makes the Devil's sense it. Especially when a Dark Angel opens it.

A Dark Angel is really a Devil, But got replaced to Heaven. Because the Devil's that became a Dark Angel, Are the ones that thought they were doing wrong. The Dark Angel's has a strong connection to The Devil's. So, if The Dark Angel's opened their wings ALOT of Devil's will come. Especially when A Dark Angel and A Pure-White Angel opened their wings. AT THE SAME TIME.

250 years later, I've finally been born/created. But i was still an Assistant Devil, My master, Medusa, Has made me her Assistant Devil. That was the day i started training. 2 years later, I have been spying on the Angels that are on Earth. They looked more powerful than Devil's because of their "Pure Hearts", And it really satisfied me. I have been studying all the Angel's on their powers, And i finally knew what those powers are.

My master finally sent me to my first mission. And i knew what the Angel's were doing in the first place. One of the Angel's saw me and almost killed me, But luckily i dodged it.

"Who are you?!" i said. "Minna! there's a devil over here!", Then 2 more Angel's came. Which means that's 1 Assistant Devil vs 3 Angel's. I was really scared, But i fought them, I tried my best to fighting them. But there was only 1 Angel standing left. "You're quite strong.", She was the Angel who attacked me at first, She must be their Leader. "You're no match for me.", i said. "I'm so scared. What would an Assistant Devil do to me?", She chuckled. My eyes widen when she said that. "How did you know i'm an Assistant Devil?", I said. "Scan. That's my power, I use it to know what kind of powers you have.", She smirked.

It was quite shocking that she could take me down just by scanning me and learning what my powers do to her in like only a second. But i didn't back out this time, I tried to fight her using my "Devil Scythe"

But i lost.........

She pinned me down the ground While pointing her "Devil Gun" at me. She was about to fire it until................. A girl with green-blue hair and a snake reptile outfit attacked her. Her sharp-nails got through the Angel's stomache which made her die from blood-loss. (A/N: Actually, if you don't know why the angel die because she's immortal. Well actually God made her go to Earth and made her Mortal,But she still has her powers.If the angel die, She will just become a TRUE ANGEL that will forever stay in Heaven. And Satan did the same to all the Devils too. so yeah. ^-^) The girl with snake hair looked at me, I flinched a little. "You better be careful next time. All the Angel's here are dangerous, And powerful.", Then she dissapeared in black smoke.

I got back to the Underground World to report my master what happened. "Master Medusa, I have defeated the 3 Angel's that you told me to defeat. But there was another Devil who saved me from the Pure-White-Angel.", I said."What?!, Didn't i tell you to defeat the Angel's only by yourself?!", She scolded me. It kinda felt bad, She didn't want me to be her Assistant Devil anymore. She threw me at the Assist-Graveyard, Which is a Graveyard for Assistant Devil's who are not Assisting "Original Devil's".

I was curling up at the ground, Until a devil suddenly came in the Assist-Graveyard. She looke like the devil who saved me from the Pure-White-Angel. She reached out her hand at me." You'll be my Assistant Devil." She said while smiling. It was actually a sweet-devilish-smile, I held her hand and stand up. I cursed to my self....

"I'll kill all of the Angel's."

——— (A/N: If you see this "———" it means end of flashback ^-^)

Kanade: So... You're saying that... Angel's and Devil's were friend's back then?

Yumi: Correction. Frenemy's, And if i say that i'll kill all of the Angel's. I mean it.

Kanade: Bring. It. On.

Yumi/Kanade: -Fights-

TO BE CONTINUED

Please Read:

HAI MAH BLIZZERZ!, SUCH A LONG CHAPPY! WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH! ARIGATOU BLIZZER-MINNA-ZAN!