What's Happening? - Episode 19

(Lily's POV)

We were in a Carnival, since Kanade dragged us here. We are really taking time to have fun than worrying about the bad things that may happen, i'm actually worried that Yumi and Venomy will respawn. Well, they're devil's after all.

"Oi! Lily!" Kanade said waving her hand infront of my face. "Oh. Sorry. I was just thinking about stuff." I said. "Well, have a cotton candy to clear your mind!" She said with a smile. I took the cotton candy and started eating it. I don't eat cotton candy. I dont like it but, it actually tastes good.

We walked out the Carnival to go back to my house. We brought some toys that we won, and we also have ice creams and sweets.

"Let's have a sleepover!" Kanade suddenly shouted. "It'll be fun!" She shouted once again. "If that's what you want." Kaede shrugged.

"Yay!" Kanade hopped.

"Well, we could tell some scary stories and then we could do some games." Zone said. " I'm gonna put make up on Onii-san's face. Huehue.." Kanade laughed.

"What. Heavens, No." Kaede glared at Kanade.

I giggled looking at how happy everyone is.

We finally arrived at my house and went in, we went in the living room and putted the things we brought on the table. "So, does anyone want something to eat?" I asked. "I think i ate too much sweets.." Kanade muttered.

"That's what you get for eating alot." Kaede said bluntly. "Onii-san! You're so mean!" Kanade pouted. "Whatever." Kaede said.

"Aw. That's so cute." Zone said.

(Night)

(Zone's POV)

We were talking about some stuffs while eating. I'm kinda getting tired by the minute. I decided to lay down for a while and looked at the cieling. 

"Zone? You okay?"

"Yep."

I thought of some stuffs.  So... now that Yumi and Venomy are gone, what will happen now? Will they be normal people like us? It will kinda get boring now. No more adventures, Not that i like those parts we get kidnapped and stuff.

I wonder what's gonna happen now...

"Oi! Zone-chan! Let's play some games!"

"O-oh, sorry. What game are we playing?"

( Third Person's POV )

Everyone was fast asleep, Except for Kaede and Kanade. 

"Are you sure about this, Onii-san? They will be very upset."

"They will be fine. They're gonna forget about it soon anyway."

"Aww.. That's too bad..." 

"Everything will be okay once they wake up."

"But onii-san--"

"No buts. God said so."

TO BE CONTINUED

ZORRY FOR A ZHORT CHAPPIZODE. THE END IZ ALMOZT NEAR BY THE WAY. I GUEZZ EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.