Chapter 12 + A/N

IM BACK!!!!!!
As some of you might know from my TikTok my phone stopped working so i had to us a hand me down for the time being until i got a new phone... I wasn't capable of doing much things on it so i didn't end up updating this story. Also! i did end up writing chapter 12 but everything i had written down got deleted...
I am so sorry for taking so long to update this story but i am back now!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(6 months later)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
6 months have passed since you found out you were pregnant...

At this point you have been experiencing morning sickness which has been a pain! Yet again you are relieved that Mountain is by your side at all times. Whenever you are throwing up he is by your side holding your hair back for you every time. Mountain also cooks food for you, and goes out to get whatever you are craving at that exact moment. Yes it's true being pregnant can be exhausting, but when you have a special someone by your side makes it better.

You are currently sitting on the couch, rubbing and admiring your belly as Mountain makes dinner for the three of you... "honey the goodies ready!" Mountain comes out of the kitchen looking very adorable with an apron on "coming!" as your about to stand up Mountain then rushes towards you "no, no, i'll bring dinner to you my love" he smiles and tells you to make yourself comfortable "are you sure? i can eat at the dinner table with you" he looks at you and shakes his head "how about this. I'll bring our plates to the living room, and we can watch a movie as we eat. Does that sound ok with you my love?" you think for a moment and decide to go along with his plan "alright then, sounds good!" he nods and makes his way to the kitchen to get your plates.

All of a sudden the doorbell rings. You decide to get up and once your at the door Mountain pops out of the kitchen "i could've gotten that" you look at him and smile "you've done enough these past 6 months honey, let me help you out at least a bit" he smiles and nods "alright then" you smile and look to see who it is "honey guess who came to visit" he peaks his head out "who?" you look at him and open the door. one the door is fully open Mountain then frowns "why is the gang here" In comes Aether yelling and Sodo chasing him with an angry look on his face "STOP RUNNING SO FAST I CANT CATCH UP TO YOU" Mountain steps in front of Aether which then bumps into him making Sodo bump into Aether and they both drop to the ground "YOUR IN THE WAY FUCKER" Mountain then gives Sodo a death stare "your in my house. so if you don't want me to kick you out then sit down and STOP running around." Aether and Sodo look up at him and nod as quickly as then can and ran to sit down on the couch. After Aether and Sodo had went inside the house Swiss, Sunshine, Cirrus, Cumulus, and Papa IV came in nice and quiet unlike the other two... "so what brings you all here today?" you asked and Aether jumped out of his seat "WE CAME TO SEE HOW YOU AND THE BABY ARE DOING!!!" Mountain then growls making Aether jump out of his shoes "oh and Mountain too..." you begin to laugh from what just happened and look at Mountain "don't be too harsh!" Mountain then sighs and nods "do you guys wanna eat dinner? there's enough for all of you if you'd like" everyone looked at Mountain and they all yelled out "YES PLEASE!!!" Mountain giggled and went into the kitchen to get everyone's plate ready.
————————————————————————
Once everyone was done eating the gang began asking many questions about your pregnancy, you couldn't answer all of them but you tried your best. After they asked you so many questions they said goodbye and left. Once they were gone Mountain sat down next to you on the couch and rested his head on your shoulder "they are so annoying" you laughed "eh a little" he then looked at you and said "a little?! What do you mean a little? They were so annoying! Especially the gremlin and the egg head! They ran around the house like nothing! I even had to trip them many times so they would stop but they wouldn't!" you giggled "yeah i guess so, but it was nice of them to come and check how i was doing" he sighed "i guess so" you then laid down on his chest, making yourself comfortable so you could take a nap "is it ok if i take a nap on your chest?" he looked down at you and smiled "it's more than ok my love" you smiled and closed your eyes "i love you honey" he wrapped his arms around you and said "i love you more my love"
————————————————————————
Hi everyone! hope you enjoyed this chapter. Again i am so sorry i took so long to update this story but there you go! Hope you have a great day/night!