Chapter 13

A few weeks have passed and now it was time for your baby to be born! As Mountain took care of all the packing you made sure he packed everything you and the baby needed "are you ready to have this baby my love?" Mountain asks with a smile on his face "honestly i am but i'm really gonna miss my baby bump" Mountain laughs "oh honey, think of it this way... you'll lose the bump but soon your have a beautiful baby girl in your arms! and she will illuminate this house with her beauty, that she got from her mom of course" you smile and kiss him on the cheek "yea i guess your right my love".

Once he was done packing you put everything inside the car and made your way to the hospital. As you waited for the time to come you breathed in and out in order to stay calm for when it was time, Mountain also made sure you were doing ok and was ready to call out to the doctors at any moment. and once it hit 9:30 she was ready to come out, you breathed heavily as Mountain called out for the doctor "hang on baby it's going to be ok, the doctors are on their way my love stay strong" you looked at him with a worried look on your face but agreed to stay strong. The doctors bursted thought the door and put you in the positioned you need to be in, the doctor then gave you one order "push" you then started pushing as hard as you could and began screaming, Mountain then rushed to your side and help your hand "i'm here, i'm right here you can do this" you squeezed his hand HARD and he let out a scream "AHHHH BABY NOT TOO HARD" you started pushing harder and squeezed his hand even more "DEAL WITH IT IM GIVING BIRTH TO YOUR CHILD FOR FUCKS SAKE" and after the last push you heard her... As you sighed in relief she cried and it was a beautiful sound to hear in that moment, Mountain then hugged and kissed you "you did it my love, i'm so proud of you".

Once you had her in your arms it was quiet in the room, you took a close look at her and fell in love with her, she was perfect. Mountain then held her hand and looked at you "so what are we naming her?" you looked up at mountain and back at her and said "Rose, Rose Scott" Mountain then looks at her "my beautiful Rose".
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the long wait you guys but i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, love you all :)