Quirk? Or not?

Aizawa pov:
She seemed like a nice kid. We arrived at our house and she instantly ran to Eri. Shania, Eri and Shinso played together. And she also loves cats.
Aizawa: "hey kiddo. Do you have a quirk?"
Shania: "i dont know. Maybe i do!"
Aizawa: "let's go to a quirk doctor."
Shania: "cool!"
Aizawa: "Hizashi!"
Hizashi: "yeah sho?"
Aizawa: "we are going to a quirk doctor to see if she has a quirk."
Hizashi: "sure! See ya later little listener!"
Shania: "bye!"
Me and Shania got into the car and drove to the quirk doctor. We walked inside. After five minutes the doctor called us. We walked inside the room of the doctor and he did some exams on Shania.
The quirk doctor: "she does have a quirk!"
Aizawa: "what is her quirk?"
Shania: "Wajo. Ik heb gewoon een quirk."
Aizawa: "what did you say?"
Shania: "oh nothing. Im actually dutch. What i said was: wow i have a quirk."
Aizawa: "okay..."
The quirk doctor: "her quirk is Shape Shifting: The quirk user can manipulate the molecular structure of their body and shapeshift into many forms including objects and weapons."
Shania: "jeez, im not that good at english. What is a moslucararararar structure or something?"
The quirk doctor: "its a molecular structure."
Shania: "same thing if you ask me. Wait let me use gogle translate."
Aizawa: "wait.. why is the league of villians on your background?!"
Shania: "uh... i will explain later..."
Aizawa: "...."
Shania then unlocked her phone and tried hiding her second background, but i saw it...
Aizawa: "why is Deku, Shoto, Bakugou and can't stop twinkling on your background?!"
Shania: "n-no reason..."
She then opened gogle and she used gogle translate. Turns out molecular structure is in Dutch: moleculaire structuur.
Shania: "I still don't know what that is. Let me google it"
She googled it and started mumbling things in Dutch.
Shania: "ja k*tzooi. Nu weet ik nog steeds niet wat het is. Ff googlelen. Weet je wat. Laat maar."

|It means "yeah k*t zooi now I still dont know what it is. Let me google it real quick. You know what? I don't care anymore.|
Aizawa: "okay thank you doctor."
The quirk doctor said: "no problem!"
We went home and while walking I randomly saw a cat on the streets. I couldn't help it. I had to pet it. But before I even got the chance to look at it... Shania was already petting it. I walked to the cat and I also started petting it. Then we officially went home.
Shania pov:
We arrived home and I ran towards present mic, telling him about my quirk. He seemed pretty exciting about it to. Then we all went to bed and while I was laying in my bed I thought about everything that had happened that day. (I can't believe my dream came true.) then I fell asleep.