Part 2

Jennie's pov:

"Omg Rose he is so annoying" i whined while mixing the batter of cake.

Rose laughed and stir the melted chocolate.

Rose and taehyung are still in her room, she is showing him her books and they both are getting along very well, I saw Lia like this with her previous tutors and about taehyung he seems to like kids a lot.

I can hear them laughing from the kitchen, I greased the cake tin with butter and put the batter into it before tapping to set it on a level.

"Can you tell me what happened after that, im excited to know" Rose said putting the cake tin into the oven setting the time and temperature

I just sighed and started telling her a further story.

Flashback-

"Oh so you are calling me handsome now" I heard a deep voice from the door. Fuck

I looked back and saw him leaning against the door with a proud smirk.

"No I am not calling you handsome, she was the one who called you handsome" I said rolling my eyes, Lia gasped and immediately went towards him, he smile at her picked her up in his arms.

"Aw so you are Lia, you are so cute" he said pinching her cheeks. He has a habit of calling everyone cute or what? But he is saying the truth my niece is the cutest.

"Do you mean that I am not handsome?" He asked now turning his attention back towards me.

"I mean you are.....okay okay" I lied scrunching my face showing him that he is not that good looking.

He looked at me in disbelief and then went in front of a mirror to check himself, I snickered at him before leaving the room leaving him and Lia in the room.

Present

"Oh my god I think he has a crush on you" Rose said and I started coughing she immediately gave me a glass of water.

"W-what are you talking about rose? We just met today" I said calming my heartbeats down.

"See first he called you cute, second gave you a nickname, third he was bothered when you denied that he is handsome and feeling are feeling have you ever heard of love at first sight?
Well the moment I saw your brother I fell for him" she said and I cleared my throat feeling awkward suddenly.

"L-lets not talk about this, um how was your meeting btw?" I asked changing the topic.

"It was perfect, my boss excepted my new designs and also he gave me a promotion" she said clapping her hands

"Congratulations Rose!! I'm so proud of you" I said hugging her as she hugged me back.

She has always treated me as her sister and always supported me in every decision I made, she never saw me as Jimin's sister she saw me as her little sister our bond is very strong.

The oven made a 'ting' sound indicating that the cake is baked, we both pulled away and rose wore the oven glove and took the cake out placing it on the kitchen counter.

"I will decorate it!! You go and spend some time with Jimin" I said pushing her out of the kitchen.

Sometimes I feel like a third wheeler who won't let her brother spend some alone time with his wife, first I used to live with my parents but because of my studies and also my job I came here, Jimin didn't let me stay in hostel because as I said he is an overprotective brother and also caring.

I cut the three layers of cake and started spreading whipped cream on them.

After like half an hour the cake was finally ready, I wrote a 'congratulations' on it as Rose got a promotion, of she would have told me early I would've made it alone to surprise her.