Part 5

Author's pov:

The next day Jennie got up and did her morning routine before getting dressed up in a crop top and jeans, she was kinda excited to work in a different atmosphere.

Shecouldn't sleep last night peacefully thinking who was that girl with taehyung, quickly packing the necessary stuff she went down.

It is 11 am right now so she has enough time to reach there.

"Oh finally she is here, come eat your breakfast" Rose said giving Jennie her breakfast which is an egg sandwich.

"Thank you" she replied and took a bite.

"Ara I am going to the cafe in front of the park with one of my colleagues, jennie said while eating.

"Oh great! Its girl or boy?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Boy" jennie said rolling her eyes.

"Omg yes!! Your single ass might mingle with him" she said and jennie choked. She knew what happened between taehyung and jennie except for the kiss part so she is back to tease her and push her single ass to date someone

"Rose" Jennie whined and she chuckled.

"I am sure you will catch feeling for him but wait!
Is he good looking and well mannered?" She asked like jennie is going to date him, Jennie nodded her head because he is actually.

"What are you waiting for? Go he must be waiting" she said clapping her hands, jennie was so done with her and her husband who is the complete opposite of her.

But Jennie didn't knew that taehyung was observing and hearing everything from the start, he came here to wish jennie good morning but his morning got spoiled by hearing her conversation.

"No Jennie you can't do this to me, I love you" he said to himself almost in a whisper, he looked down at the necklace he bought for her as a sorry even though it was not his fault.

"Bye rose" jennie said and bumped into taehyung, she was about to fall but he caught her immediately.

they both kept looking into each other's eyes as his hold on her bare waist got tighter.

"Good morning I guess" he whispered

"Let go" jennie said breaking eye contact and also his heart.

"No I want to hold you forever" he said pulling her closer

"Taehyu-"

"Taetae oppa" Lia came running and hugged taehyung's legs, he hesitantly removed his hands and piced lia up.

"Hi sweetie" he said with a smile.

"Hi, I gave the storybook yo unnie which you told me to give" she said and taehyung looked at jennie.

"Oh yes about that, I am no longer interested in that book so you could read it" jennie said rolling her eyes, she looked at Lia and smiled at her.

"Bye baby unnie will be back at the evening" jennie said kissing her cheeks.

"Bye unnie and give taetae oppa kiss too" lia said pointing at taehyung's cheeks, taehyung grinned at her.

"No baby he is your tutor it is inappropriate" she said giving a fake smile and left.

Taehyung's smile dropped and looked back at Jennie  wanting to stop her, and she did.

She turned around and took her bag which had a laptop in it and with that she left the house.

"Hi" Jennie greeted sunho once she reached there and took her laptop out.

"Hi I ordered two smoothies for us, you don't mind right?" He asked raising a brow.