Introduction

It was a beautiful Autum's eve when the story Begins. There stood a woman short black hair messy from this mornings events. My little slasher, tis time to go, we need to leave before the cops get here. A deep voice says. She turns around her Amathyst eyes full of excitment. "I know love, I wanted to enjoy the view one last time." She told her lover. It is an amazing sight... but I was not the one to trip the silent alarm in the last house. Turning around she snapps back "James Alexander Dark! That was not my fault, Cherry said she shut down all the alarms last night."Alright, alright but we still need to get going. He walks back into the cabin, she folows after. Grabbing the small amount of clothing, money and food the had stuffed into duffle bags. They walk outside and take off into the woods heading to the next town.

This is James and Lilith Darklore and if someone would have told her 2 years ago that she would be married to a serial killer she would have them admited to a psych ward. That or killed them while they slept. If you couldn't already tell she herself is a killer. (Trigger warning) Many things drove her down that path; Asult, Rape, Abuse, even the death of her own parents. It all took a toll on her and eventually even the strongest break under such pressure.