Her Beginnings

Triger warning for this chapter, several mentions of triggers

Lilith Dark ran away from foster care at 19 after killing her abusive foster mother and her two oldest in their sleep after the voices became to much. She wasn't lilith yet she was Raven Bugg. At first she stayed with her oldest friends from her hometown of Bellvelle IL. They would rather die than betray her, so they sheltered her from Capture, helping anyway they could. Shey stayed with them, until the police got to close to finding her. Then she was off again this time with no one she could rely on. By then she was just barely halfway through 20. For half a year she was able to live off the money she had saved. After that it got harder to find a way to feed and keep herself warm, though she tried many things to make money. Odd jobs here and there that didn't ask for any I.D., Cooking up meth and all sorts of other drug deliveries. That didn't last long though, while she was out running a dilivery the cops raided the place.

Then the one she hated the most; Prostitution, it made her feel discusting loaning her body out every night to perverts and creeps. Unfortunatly in that line of work you'll always get men who like to take advantage of girls all alone at night. It wasn't the only time she was raped but at the time it was too hard to give up the decent flow of money she made being one of the younger prostitutes. Eventually she couldn't take it any more, and gave it up quick. Everything she would have or could have been doing to make money stopped after that.

22 and on the streets, after going through so much it really breaks a person down. She was homeless, starving and alone with only the renewed voices in her head. They wispered twisted and sadistic things to her. Torture, murder, and because she was starving, cannibalism. Eventually she gave into the voices she killed, cooked, and ate her first victim. An unsuspecting teenager probobly on her way home from her boyfriends or boyfriends after a late night hangout. She made sure to kill her quick so the girl didn't have to suffer; later on the more she killed and devoured the less sympathetic she became. Sometimes just for pure plesure she would torture them or carve off pieces of flesh, basically eating them alive just to hear their screams and begs for mercy. She lived like that for three years moving from city to city.

Eventually she changed ner name and with the help of unnamed associates she changed her face too. Got a job as a journalist and reported on her own cannabalistic killing she did in her free time. Now you may ask "Why is she still eating people?" well she lived off it for so long she isn't able to give it up completely. It's like a drug and withdrawals are a real bitch; Migraines so bad you think you'd been shot, cravings, insomnia and worst of all the voices would progressively become louder until they were so loud she would black out from pain and wake up standng over a half eaten body. Covered in blood she wold flee away from the scene and make her way back to her apartment to clean off the evidance. After 3 seperate occurances of it happening she decided to store packages of meat in her freezer to keep the voices quiet if itwasn't safe to go killing without a high risk of being caught.