A/N (PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING)

Please read this before proceeding to the prologue.

This story contains graphic depictions of gore, violence, and torture, and is not intended for readers under the age of 16.

Also if you don't like elements of Dreamcore/Weirdcore (teeth, eyes, liminal spaces, etc) then I suggest you click off.

If you want to ship the characters in this story, make AUs or fanfiction, or simply just draw fanart, please don't be weird. They may not be minors, but that is not an excuse to draw weird stuff, as I am a minor myself (sixteen). Sexy stuff is alright (ex: Do-Yun being drawn shirtless, two of the characters kissing) but please don't do over the top NSFW. Also don't alter the appearance of my characters in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. Drawing them with different clothing is okay, but don't change anything else. I'm looking at YOU, whitewashers.

As for the fanfiction, please don't make Y/N stuff, as it makes me extremely uncomfortable. Some of the characters in this story have partners so it would make me feel as if they are cheating.

Shipping my characters is okay, as long as it's not proshipping. (Seriously, if you're a proshipper, stay away from my characters) Just don't go too far.

Finally, if you're offended by this book in any way (y'all are soft nowadays) please leave. Seriously, why waste your time fighting a 16 year old for hurting your feelings when you can touch grass instead?

Reader Discretion Is Advised. Please Proceed With Caution.

Have Fun :)