Chapter 2 - Niall's POV - By Michaela

I'm sorry please excuse my horrible grammar but here you go :)

Chapter 2 - Niall's POV:

I was at my private gym when I got a call from my old friend. It was Gary, one of One Direction's managers. "Hey Niall what's up?" "Nothing just at the gym. So why did you call? You never call unless it's something One Direction related"

"Uh, yea that's kinda what I wa-"

I cut him off knowing what he was going to say. But it wasn't because I didn't want to, I wanted to. "OMG YES I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE TO GET THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!". And with that Gary just signed me up. I knew what this meant for me, I was going to see my lover again.

I remember all the fun times we had together. And some REALLY fun times. I smirked to myself thinking that I might actually get to win him back. There were some rumors the past year about him dating someone but I knew they would never compare to what we had. What we had was special, whenever we went to a movie we would only go there to get some privacy from the paparazzi. Sometimes we would even dress up like an old couple to get past them. The best part was we would throw random things at them just because they thought we were mental. I sighed missing these times but I knew that soon I would be with him, the person that I love. And when that day comes I will truly be happy.