Chapter 4: Stealing like it's California

The vault at Beacon was damaged. And Y/n was gone.

It had been a week and no one has seen or heard from him.

Y/n however was on a hoarding spree. He went to some place and took everything.

And after that there was no stopping him.

He went to a toy store and stole all the toys. Then he went to the gun store and stole all the toys. Then he went to a sex shop and stole all the toys.

Y/n was struggling to carry everything he took.

But it was worth it. He liked his new life.

He remembered how good it felt not being abused anymore at Beacon. When he finally took control.

Flashback to Y/n leaving.

Everyone looked at Y/n in fear after recovering from the attack he made that destroyed the entire vault.

Ruby: "We're trying to help you" she desperately tried to reason with him.

Y/n: "I never asked for your help!" he shouted. An orange aura emerged around his body. "I don't need you. I don't need anyone!"

A giant shockwave emerged from Y/n's body. Everyone was lying on the floor and staring at him in fear. He took out all of them in an instant.

He stared at them in anger. Yeah maybe harassing him for no reason was a bad idea. But hopefully the explanation in a later chapter will make sense.

Y/n: "I don't need anything!" he yelled "Except this lamp! That's all I need" he yelled as he grabbed the orange lamp.

He walked past the people he used to care about.

Y/n: "And I definitely don't need any of you. No. I only need this lamp. And this chair" he said as he grabbed a chair.

Y/n: "And nothing else. Just this lamp and this chair. And this coffee mug" he told his former friends as he grabbed Ozpin's coffee mug.

Y/n continued walking past them. "And this chamber thing" he cried as he ripped the chamber out of the vault.

RWBY and JNPR saw the unconscious girl inside get tossed around while all the damaged wires sparked and stuff.

Y/n: "And I don't need anything else!" he yelled. "Just this lamp the chair the mug and this chamber thing. And the unconscious girl inside of it" he cried.

"And nothing else" he cried.

Y/n then picked up an item from the floor. "Except his... I don't know what this thing is but I know that I need it!"

"And I don't need one other thing- I need this!" he yelled as he grabbed a boot off the floor.

And then he took the elevator and left the Beacon vault.

Flashback over

Y/n was shaken from his thoughts when he heard a gunshot. He put up a barrier to block a bullet.

He turned around to see the source of the gunshot and saw a huntsman.

Y/n: "Why did you shoot me?"

Huntsman: "I was bored"

Y/n: "Well, I need someone to test my new power on" he charged the orange aura of his lantern power.

And because you don't care what actually happened or how the fight played out, we'll just say it looked like this.