Intro

A/n: Hope this is good I'm terrible at writing progules for things.

Ron made his way downstairs for breakfast. He would be starting hogwarts in 3 weeks. He couldn't wait until he went but he had fears. Especially about friends. He had never been one to consider social,unlike his siblings. He was never really good at talking and striking up conversations with people. He always made it awkward. His mouth usually moved faster than his brain.

One reason Ron wanted to leave is to get out of fred and Geroge's constant taunting. Harry Potter would be in his year and the twins will not shut up about maybe Ron will be lucky and Harry will try to become friends with him. Ron would literally have a heart attack if The Harry Potter even wanted to make eye contact with him.

"Morning." He muttered before taking a seat at the table.

The whole family was there this week.

The family ate in peace. Talking to each other about various subjects. When suddenly a blinding bright light came down of the middle of the table.

When the light stopped and the adults pulled out their wands. A stack of books sat there. 7 books to be exact.

"There's a note." Ginny pointed out.

Sure enough right on top of the books was what looked like a post it note. "Read it."

Dear Weasley's,

These books are from the future. Read them and you can change the future.

From,

R.W, H.P, H.W, G.P

"Should we read?" Charlie asked mom.

"I don't know what it could hurt." Mrs. Weasley said.

"No!" Fred shouted.

"Summer is almost over who wants to read!?" George finished.

Percy rolled his eyes.

"What are the names."

"You mean titles." Percy corrected.

"Oh yeah." Fred said "So sorry Perce. What are the titles."

Ron picked up the books and found that on every book had a number 1-7. I guess that's the order we're supposed to read them.

"The philosopher stone." Ron started.

"What's that?"

"We'll find out when we read."

"The chamber of secrets."

"What would that have to do with anything?" Charlie asked.

"I don't know but I hope everyone is okay." Molly said.

"The prisoner of Azkaban."

"What does Azkaban have to do with this?"

"The goblet of fire."

"That has to do with the triwizard tournament." Bill inquired at weird looks he elaborated. "It's in history of magic."

"Why would they have a triwizard tournament?" Percy asks "that hasn't been done in years."

"The order of the phenix."

Auther and Molly shared a look. Does that mean Voldemort comes back?

"The half blood prince."

"Who's that?"

"The deathly hallows."

"What do those have to do with this?" George asks "Everyone knows it's a huge joke."

Ron frowned. He kinda believed in them. I mean it made sense.

"Well I suppose we start with the philosopher stone." Bill says.

Everyone nodded, most were sitting down now that they knew the books weren't a threat.

"Who wants to read?"

"I will." Molly said picking up the book. She had a weird feeling about this.

"Chapter 1." She read "the boy who lived."

A/n: sorry if I spelled any book titles wrong. I haven't edited this yet. I did this off of memory but can't wait to continue updating.

Updates with be slow because of school but I'll try to update at least every two weeks.

I'm trying to post this on fictionhut but don't know how. So if anyone knows how please enlighten me.

Please don't be a ghost reader I love comments and votes!❤️

Bye!🙂🥰❤️