Catching feelings

Fan's POV:
As I continued setting up the camera for a next episode of my show, I heard a quiet knock at the door, I assumed it was Test Tube so I opened it. Surprise, Surprise, it was! I smile and motion her to come inside. "Sorry it's not fully ready yet I woke up a bit late this morning and, since I didn't see what time it was I-" I rambled before she interrupted me with a giggled. " It's okay, plus I Kind of missed hanging out with you." She said softly. I felt my face heat up a bit, as I started to blush. I forgot how nice it was to hang out with her.. My face turned more red, luckily I don't think she noticed because my face is.. well, always red. I've had a crush on her for a little while now but I haven't been able to speak to her to let her know, and now I would be able to.. if I wasn't so nervous. It feels like anytime I even see her I get butterflies.

Test Tube's POV:
Oh golly, I can't believe I just said that. He's  even giving me a a weird look because of it.. "so, what is the next episode of fan's fantastic features going to be about?" I asked, trying to brake the awkward silence. He quickly looked back up at me, then back at his desk that was up against the wall. "Well, it was actually supposed to be about.. you." He said, putting his hand behind his head. I was surprised, and took a step back "I'm usually not the best with being on camera.." I fake laughed. "Oh c'mon, you're an awesome recorder! I'm sure you're great on camera as well!" I didn't want to let him down so I reluctantly agreed. "So who will be recording?" I asked, Sitting down on my chair. Fan paused for a moment then said "err.. well, I couldn't get anyone to agree to record.. but that's why camera stands were invented!" I giggled a little, covering my mouth. he then pressed 'record' on his camera, running over to his seat. Once we were both situated he finally began "Hello everyone and welcome to Fan's fantastic features!"

After they finished filming

Fan's POV:
"Stay tuned for more, Folks!" I finished as I stopped the camera. I sighed and looked back at Test Tube, who was getting up from her chair. "Told you you'd be good on camera!" I laughed and smiled at her. And- wait.. is she blushing?..

Test Tube's POV:
I felt my face start to heat up.. a lot. I tried looking away but I couldn't stop blushing, why
am I even blushing in the first place!? I glanced over at him and he was giving me that weird look again, the type of look that says "are you okay??" So I quickly covered my face. I haven't been showing signs of a cold, or anything else that would make me blush like this.. Without thinking I blurted out "I-I have to go!-" I ran out of the room as fast as I could. I was breathing really heavy so I just walked to my room, and sat down on my bed.  Next thing I know Lightbulb walks in "TESTY HELP BAXTER ATE A BOTTLE CAP AND -" she paused and looked at me, my face red like a tomato. "Geez, what did you and paper boy do in there?" I gave her an angry glare "we didn't do anything! I just think I'm coming down with something." She blinked a few times then sat down next to me "okayyy.. listen, I'm not a science nerd like you but I'm pretty sure the only thing you have is love." My face got even more red after she said that "impossible, me and Fan are only friends! We've been friends since we got on the show." She blushed a little as well "coming from someone who is in a long distance relationship with someone who used to be her best friend.. it can happen." "oh, yeah you're still dating Paintbrush aren't you?" She nodded, got up and walked out of the room. At this point I had stopped blushing. Maybe, I do like him. Even if it's just a little bit.
(A/n : THIS ONE WAS EVEN LONGER-)