2.

FELIX POV

i got in class. JUST in time. everyone was there already. except two desks from the back were still empty. one in the corner, one next to it. i decided to sit in the corner. but one desk was still empty. i didn't know who was supposed to sit there, or maybe it was supposed to be empty? not sure. *wonder who sits there..*

the teacher started to take attendance. i started to get nervous of it. i get real anxious about having to socialise with others. when the teacher just started to say my name, the door shut open. it was him, the boy from earlier.

"i'm really sorry i'm late, miss!" he said, but he sounded a little nervous. "it's alright, take a seat." then he sat next to me, and said hello. i replied, of course. the teacher then yelled, "hyunjin?" when the boy next to me said "present!". *so i guess his name is hyunjin. what a beautiful name!* next, the teacher said "felix?" and i replied "present!". but i think i sounded bad. *damn...*. then, that boy next to me, hyunjin, he said "what a beautiful name, felix! nice to meet you!". ohhh i think i got butterflies. his voice is amazing. "oh, hyunjin, nice to meet you too!" i replied with a smile.

the teacher kept talking about the upcoming school year, and how everyone is starting high school. i found it boring, but i guess hyunjin did too. i assume that, because he started talking to me.

HYUNJIN POV

*i need to get in class!!* i started running. i got in class, i guess i was a little late. of course i apologised for being late, and the teacher told me to take a seat. there was only one seat left, next to the new boy, who i bumped into. i said hello to him, but he sounded a little nervous when replying. i saw him fidgeting with his hands.

the teacher took attendance. "hyunjin?" she said. "present!" i replied. next, the teacher said "felix?" and that boy next to me answered the exact same what i did. *oh so his name is felix!*. i had to tell him, how beautiful his name is. he smiled at me, and said it was nice to meet.

the teacher started talking some boring shit. i didnt care, so i started talking to felix.

HYUNLIX, BOTH POV (-H, -Hyunjin, -F, -Felix)

"oh, you're that boy from earlier, right? when we bumped to each other?" hyunjin whispered.
"yeah i guess, sorry about that, i didn't look around."
felix replied hesitating a bit. it was hard to get to know each other, for felix.
"no dont worry, it's okay." "so, you're new huh?" -H
"yeah, i moved from australia." felix started to get comfortable around hyunjin.
"right, that's cool! i used to live in australia, too" -H
"really? where did you live?" -F
"oh i lived in sydney!" -H
"me too!" -F
"woah, we've got-"

"HYUNJIN AND FELIX." the teacher shouted.
"DO YOU WANNA TELL THE WHOLE CLASS, WHY YOURE DISTURBING ME?"
"uh- miss" hyunjin said. felix giggled, he's so stupid.
"BOTH KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT."
*oh shit* felix thought.

the remaining class, the boys kept being silent. hyunjin started drawing. felix just looked at him, drawing something.

then finally, the bell rang!!

HYUNJIN POV

*finally!* i thought. *wait, felix is new, so he prorably doesn't know about the school. should i show him around?*
before i left the class, i asked the teacher, "hey miss, do you think i can show felix around the school?"
"of course you can!" she replied
"thank you, miss".

"HEY FELIX, WAIT" i shouted, when he was already walking away.
"what?" he replied.
"do you want me to show you around the school?" i asked.
"yes please!" he said and smiled.