Cigarettes

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Didn't know you smoked L.T." Soap said,walking towards Ghost who was outside smoking a cigarette. Ghost recognized the voice so he didnt bother turning around. "Yeah.. It quiets things down.." Simon answered,and exhaled a puff of smoke into the air. Soap stayed silent and approached Ghost. "Can I have some?" He asked, "Hm.. Some or one?" Simon asked,the smirk behind his mask clear on his voice as he turned. Johnny hesitated, what did he mean? "I want some.." Soap answered. "Alright come here" Ghost said,taking a long 'sip' of his cig. Simon signaled Johnny to come closer and innocent Soap did as told,leaning closer to Simon's face. Ghost then puffed out the smoke of the cig into Soap's mouth,the Scotch backed a bit in surprise but Simon grabbed his chin and pulled him closer,close enough for their lips to graze. Soap took the smoke,then puffed it back out again away from Ghost. Johnny was blushing,red to the ears. "Fuck.." He muttered putting his hand over his mouth and nose to hide the blush. Simon looked at him,he admired him,he looked at his lips,his nose, his eyes,his hair and he felt like he had fallen all over gain for him.

"G-Ghost" Soap whimpered as he was shoved against the wall of said man's room and kissed roughly on his neck. "Hmm Johnny...Johnny.." Ghost said against Johnny's neck. He started biting and licking at it,leaving small but noticeable marks. "Fuck,just-just kiss me already" Soap demanded in a whiny tone. "Desperate are we?" "Yes,you've been teasing me for like 15 minutes,I need.." Johnny's voice
got quieter in the end and Ghost didn't understand. "You need what now?" He asked pulling away and staring into Soap's eyes. "Nothing" Soap answered hesitantly,diverting his eyes somewhere else. Simon frowned and grabbed Johnny's chin tightly forcing him to face him. "What did you say Mactavish?" Ghost was using a demanding tone now, Soap would be lying if he said he didn't like it. "I need you to fuck me alright? Just get done with the fucking foreplay already.." Johnny retorted in an annoyed tone. "Hm.. earn it then.." Ghost said in a smug tone that ticked Soap off.

After a heavy breath, Johnny pulled L.T. to the bed with him. He threw him on the bed and got on top of him with his rear facing Ghost's face. "Shit,You know I fucking love this position,eh Johnny?" He said and started taking off Soap's cargo pants off along with his boxers,and of course Johnny did the same. Ghost raised his fingers to his mouth and started to suck them. A groan left Simon's mouth as Soap licked his hard dick,from the base to the tip. Johnny smiled in satisfaction and took him whole. Ghost was panting and moaning, he knew what Soap was doing and he was up for a challenge. He took his own fingers out of his mouth and circled Johnnys hole with them,making the smaller male twitch at the little but sudden touch. Simon pushed two of his fingers in and Soap gasped,causing Ghost's cock to fall off his mouth. "Keep sucking Mactavish" Simon ordered and he complied,sucking on L.T.'s dick and gagging on it.

"Fuckkkk" Ghost cursed , he was close but of course he wanted Soap to finish first,so he started to move his fingers in a scissoring motion. "Ngh~" Johnny moaned,sending vibrations through Simon's dick. Ghost bit his lips and grabbed Soap's cock with his hand,and started jerking him off. 'Ugh~nhh~" He moaned feeling himself get close,still he sucked faster. "I know what you're doing Johnny.." Ghost said then added: "or what you're trying to.." Simon leaned forward and started to suck and bite on Johnny's ass cheeks, slowly moving closer to his hole, until his tongue accompanied his fingers inside of Soap. Johnny was overwhelmed,he started twitching and whimpering. Ghost noticed and knew he was about to cum,so he jerked him faster. Soap came and stopped sucking while he came down from his high,then he kept sucking Simon off. L.T. groaned and leaned back,resting his head on the pillow. He was the only one receiving pleasure now but that wouldn't last too long. "I'm cumming.." Ghost said loud enough for Soap to hear. Right before Simon came Johnny pulled away, getting cum on his face, on purpose of course. He turned facing Ghost, sitting on his lap and . "Shit- you look so hot.." Simon said leaning up to be face to face with Soap. "I love you so much Johnny.." He said and kissed Johnny,the kiss was hot and passionate but also loving and caring. "Mmhh, I love you too Simon" Soap answered, breaking the kiss. Ghost lined himself with Johnny's hole, slowly pushing the tip in. Johnny's breath got heavy,holding Simon's shoulders he slowly started to lower himself. "Fuckkkk~" he cursed out in pleasure.

L.T. pushed up,stopping when he felt MacTavish tense up. "What color hun?.." Ghost asked to which Soap answered: "Green~" "Alright,good boy Johnny" Simon whispered in his ear as he pushed in more until being inside of Soap completely. "Ahh~ Please move~" Johnny pleaded as he placed his head in the crook of Ghost's neck,breathing his scent and leaving small hickeys. "S- Simon! Bloody J-Jesus~!" Soap moaned when Simon thrusted upwards. "Johnny..I love you so much..Fuck you feel so good~" Ghost whispered at Johnny who moaned as an answer. "Ah-! S-Simon! Fucckkkk~!" Soap whimpered and bit down on Simon's shoulder, making it bleed slightly. "God Johnny..what color?" L.T. asked out of concern while thrusting his hips "G-Green~! Ngh~! Simon I'm close, so..so close~" Johnny answered between moans. "Good.. Cum for me darling.." Soap moaned Ghost's name out loud and came on their stomach's.

"Johnny can you hold a little longer?.." Simon asked and stopped his movement. "Ahh~ yeah I can.." "alright good boy Johnny..~ You're doing so well~" Ghost praised making Soap shiver. Simon kept thrusting until he felt himself get close. "Ah, fuck I'm cumming~" Ghost moaned hugging Johnny's waist and pulling him closer ,kissing him lovingly on the lips.

Both men were breathing heavily and tired. "Come one Johnny,lets take a nice warm shower yeah?" Ghost said getting up and helping Soap stand. "Yeah,alright.." Johnny grabbed onto Simon to keep his balance and then the couple walked to the bathroom to have a shower...

—————————————————————

Word Count: 1,100

Heya I'm back from the dead! :3