Put him in his place (Alejandro x Rudy)

Alejandro (top) x Rodolfo (bottom)
Thank you @yurdyknowwho for the idea/request!

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"This mission is of outmost importance, Vaqueros!" Alejandro said after instructing his men on what to do. "As always Rodolfo and I will guide this mission-" Ale paused when he felt Rudy's hand slide down his back and rest on his belt. Rodolfo was standing next to him acting oblivious, yet he smirked as he turned to face the other male. Alejandro coughed and continued: "It must be done carefully and successfully, so go and get ready!" Ale dismissed the group and they all dispersed around the base. He took a deep breath and turned to Rudy who was still smirking but with his arms crossed. "Why did you do that Rudy?! They all noticed it!" Alejandro said in an angry tone, lightly pushing Rodolfo back. "Oh come on Amor, you liked it.~" Rudy said in a sassy tone. "I did but let's leave that for later,no more touching until the mission is over." Ale ordered to which Rodolfo rolled his eyes but agreed when he got a death stare from his lover. "Now go and get ready"

...

"Sir get down!" Rodolfo said,tackling Alejandro and dropping him to the ground along with himself. Even though there was no inminent danger anymore, Rudy stayed on top of his lover, his knee pressing to the others crotch. "Rodolfo, get up, m-move.." Ale said pushing Rodolfo off him and getting up. "That's the first call,you don't want to know what happens when you get to the third one" Alejandro said angrily, while reloading his gun. "Oh what if I do?" Rudy countered in a sassy tone. "Believe me you don't want to." Ale said getting up from their hiding spot and leading the team.

...

"Sergeant move interiors with squadron 2! I'll cover you with squadron 1!" Alejandro ordered, signaling his lover to move inside. "Yes Ale!" Rudy answered and everyone turned to look at him with surprised faces. "It's Sir, Sergeant Parra" Ale said in a serious tone that made all the Vaqueros shiver. "Sorry Sir.." Perhaps Rodolfo had taken too far.. or had he?

...

Alejandro was done with Rodolfo's attitude, he knew exactly why he was acting like this. He would get Ale mad on purpose, tick his last nerve off all just to get rough sex. It was a pain specially on missions, he'd do slight touches to get Alejandro going, then more intimate touches until Ale was done with it, getting to the base and fucking him. But today Alejandro was mad pissed,he had been dealing with so much shit since Graves, he was in the brink of calling everyone cabrones and just disappearing. "Squadron 2! Status?!" Alejandro said into the mic. "We're inside Ale-Sir!" Rudy said almost calling him Alejandro, obviously on purpose. Alejandro took a deep breath. "All clear sir, we found them!" Ale let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and said: "Squadron 1 move interiors!" He ordered, moving inside the building with his gun in hand.

All the squadron was already inside the room, each Vaquero doing their job at looking for info. Alejandro entered the room last, Rodolfo who was waiting at the door, slapped Ale's ass. Alejandro stopped in his tracks and turned to his lover, who was leaning on the wall, Ale looked around and noticed no one heard the slap and announced: "Me and the Sergeant will check the other room, do not disturb" with that he left and pulled Rodolfo with him. The other Vaqueros exchanged glances. "Van a chingar no?" "Obvio" "Pues claro morón" "quítense los audífonos por si acaso"

"Carajo Rodolfo!" Alejandro cursed, closing the door behind him and locking it. "What? Have I finally gotten to the third call?" Rudy said raising and eyebrow in a cocky way. Alejandro snapped. He turned to his lover and grabbed him by the neck of shirt, pushing him towards the nearest wall. "I'm done with your shitty attitude,you hear me?" Rodolfo gulped and his breath hitched,rethinking his life at the moment. "Good stay silent Amor.." Ale said,the mixture of dominance and love turning Rudy on. Alejandro grabbed Rodolfo's wrist together and took a strap from one of his pockets, binding them together. "Alejandro-" "You don't get a word in. You looked for this,you wanted this, so take it without complaining" Ale said interrupting Rudy. "On your knees" Rodolfo hesitated. "Now" Alejandro demanded and started to unbuckle his pants. Rudy gulped when he saw his lover's dick spring out of his trousers,he looked up at Ale. "Go on, Cariño.." Rodolfo shivered, but started to lick Alejandro's tip despite his nerves. The top grabbed a handful of Rudy's hair,pushing him even more onto his cock and leaned onto the wall with his arm resting on it. The bottom took even more of his boyfriend's length inside his mouth, making him moan. "Carajo.. Ahh~Mi amor..~" Rodolfo took this as a good reaction and deep-throated Alejandro just wanting to get more of those sweet moans; and he got them. "Ahh~! Ay Carajo! Ro-Rodolfo~! I'm so close~" Rudy groaned when Ale tightened the grip on his hair, on pleasure of course; he liked it. Alejandro came on Rodolfo's mouth with a moan that he muffled with his arm.

"Get up" Ale demanded, pulling his lover up roughly by his arm. The bottom complained but let himself get pulled to the other side of the room,where he was pushed onto desk with his back facing Alejandro. "Now your going to take me, no complaining, you got it?"The bottom nodded nervously "..but use the colors in case.." Ale said while lowering Rudy's trousers down to his knees. "Alejandro..." He whimpered "what is it,mi amor?" "Te amo.. you know that right..?" Rodolfo said lowering his head so it rested on the desk. "Of course I know that mi corazón... Yo te amo también.. [I love you too]"Alejandro replied and then added: "Why don't you spread yourself for me huh?" This caught Rodolfo off guard and he blushed at the thought. Ale grabbed his pocket knife and cut the strap that's held Rudy's hand together. The bottom gulped and took off his vest,throwing it to the side and then moved his hand to his lips, sucking his own fingers. Alejandro watched from afar, sitting a chair he found, he licked his lips in an attempt to stay calm, still he felt himself get even harder. Rudy was impatient, so he took out his fingers and pressed them to his hole, quickly pushing one of his fingers in "Ahhh~Alejandro~" he moaned and pushed another finger in,looking sideways and making eye contact with his lover. "Te ves tan hermoso mi amor..[you look so beautiful my love]" Ale and walked over to his boyfriend, grabbing the others cock and jerking him off. "Ah~! Ale- Alejandro!" "Shhh my love, they'll hear you.." Alejandro whispered in Rodolfo's ear,making him tremble. "I'm
c-close~" Ale stopped, and Rudy whined, pulling his finger out from himself. "Behave and I'll make you cum.." 

Alejandro lined his cock with his boyfriend's hole and pushed in,watching the other tightly grab onto the desk in pleasure. Ale then pushed in completely, and Rodolfo let out a choked moan. "AHK~! Al-Alejandro~!" He moaned and started trembling. Alejandro noticed and bent down, kissing Rudy's neck. "Mi amor you're doing so good,you're such a good boy Rudy." The bottom kept moaning quite loud and Ale knew the Vaqueros could hear him,so he slid his hand up his lovers neck and shoved two of his fingers in his mouth. Rudy gagged and moaned while Ale kept thrusting in and out in a quick and rough pace, each thrust bring the bottom closer to his orgasm.Rodolfo's legs bucked,his hips hit against the desk and his hands gripped onto corner. He could feel himself get close, really close and to warn Alejandro he lightly bit on the others fingers. "Hm? Are you close mi Amor?" He asked and the bottom nodded yes. "Alright cum for me, Rodolfo" Ale said, driving Rudy over the edge and making him cum onto the desk, but the top wasn't done just yet. "Hold a bit more for me, will you mi amor?" Again the bottom nodded,moaning in pleasure and overstimulation. After a few more sloppy thrusts Alejandro pulled out,cumming onto Rudy's back.

Ale coughed. "Get ready we have to leave" he ordered "no aftercare?" Rudy asked cleaning himself up while his lover did the same. "I'll give you that at the base." Alejandro said leaving the room like nothing had happened.

————————————————————-
Word count: 1,457
yurdyknowwho I hope you like it!